liv's kinda updated introduction long overdue *not clickbait* *emotional* *OMG*

Go down

liv's kinda updated introduction long overdue *not clickbait* *emotional* *OMG*

Post by LivvyOasisYT on 2/25/2019, 5:11 pm

yo. im liv. (no im not, im brynn but like im liv to yal ok) ( https://www.oasis-mc.net/t27104-so-um-im-exposing-myself-kind-of-serious-topic?highlight=exposing+myself )

[This is in no way, shape, or form a formal introduction. Just for laughs and giggles! :)]

a lot of you know me, im on the server almost 24/7 but frickn school gets in the way
im an insomniac. def a night owl. love staying up late, and no matter what you say im NOT
going to bed.

i like to procrastinate EVERYTHIGN. like actually, its a bad habit. i've had to get tempbanned
on the server before for not doing my homework.

i friggin love skyblock, like im not good at it but its my jam. my pb & j its the j to my pb & j friggin
love for skyblock is realllzzz yooo

im really annoying sometimes, because its fun but not fun for the person that has to deal with me.

I struggle with anxiety. Severe anxiety, actually. I have anxiety attacks often, and even little things
can trigger them. It's become a routine to have a daily panic attack, and it isn't good for my health
but I can't help it. Sometimes it feels like the world is spiraling down and it's going to collapse over my head.

ok back to sillyness

i luv yall stay weird stay true and dont be a butthead like mike
kidding ily mike :p
LivvyOasisYT
LivvyOasisYT
Gold Miner
Gold Miner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: liv's kinda updated introduction long overdue *not clickbait* *emotional* *OMG*

Post by Paxination on 2/25/2019, 7:29 pm

OMG I KNOW HER!  SHE'S SOOOO COOOL!  ILY LIV!  need to get me in your signature saying something kewl like "IM YOUR OTHER MINECRAFTY DADDY" xD idk

But i've known a couple others from oasis that I use to religiously play with that suffered from anxiety.  I have an idea of what your going through from the times I helped them.  If you ever need to talk ping me on discord and if im not at work i'll try to help.
Paxination
Paxination
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: liv's kinda updated introduction long overdue *not clickbait* *emotional* *OMG*

Post by Dorken on 2/25/2019, 8:35 pm

im really annoying sometimes

Hi really annoying sometimes im Dorken! :DDDDDDDD
Dorken
Dorken
Coal Miner
Coal Miner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by 4emersons on 2/25/2019, 10:09 pm

LivvyOasisYT wrote:and no matter what you say im NOT going to bed.
Fact.

Also, sick intro fam. I'm so happy that my quote is still in your intro LMAO

LivvyOasisYT wrote:my pb & j its the j to my pb & j friggin
love for skyblock is realllzzz yooo
This is potentially the greatest sentence I've read on the forums in 2019 so far.

Stay golden, Liv

Forum Admin
Forum Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down