Petition to have Promos pushed back so Pax can attend them again lol

Go down

Petition to have Promos pushed back so Pax can attend them again lol Empty Petition to have Promos pushed back so Pax can attend them again lol

Post by Paxination on 2/22/2019, 6:08 pm

Yup, literally doing this!  Lol.  2pm in the past when i had a helper on saturday was hard then.  Now that I dont have a helper on saturdays, its rare that i ever get off by 2pm.  Much less home by then.  Yes I am literally making a petition to change promos time JUST so i can attend them again lol.  3pm would be ok, but i'd rather have 4pm lol  Not expecting anyone to take this seriously btw cuz i know how mike is about tradition and its always been 2pm on the last saturday of each month.  But hey you never know till you try!

And yes im that special to start a petition to change promos start time just for myself xD
Paxination
Paxination
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Petition to have Promos pushed back so Pax can attend them again lol Empty Re: Petition to have Promos pushed back so Pax can attend them again lol

Post by kaldog06 on 2/22/2019, 6:11 pm

Tbh, I usually end up waking up about an hour just before promos xD. I wouldn't mind if it was pushed back.

kaldog06
Iron Miner
Iron Miner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Petition to have Promos pushed back so Pax can attend them again lol Empty Re: Petition to have Promos pushed back so Pax can attend them again lol

Post by Woori on 2/22/2019, 6:15 pm

vouch
Woori
Woori
Gold Miner
Gold Miner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by LivvyOasisYT on 2/22/2019, 9:08 pm

vouchh
LivvyOasisYT
LivvyOasisYT
Gold Miner
Gold Miner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by LivvyOasisYT on 2/22/2019, 9:08 pm

vouchh
LivvyOasisYT
LivvyOasisYT
Gold Miner
Gold Miner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Raybiii on 2/23/2019, 12:34 am

Forum Admin
Forum Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Paxination on 2/23/2019, 9:17 am

xD
Paxination
Paxination
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Vap_orWaveAleex on 2/23/2019, 10:29 am

I would sign, if I weren't in the UK.

If it was pushed back I would most likely miss the promos, and I want to be there for the first time. I only have a small chance I'll be able to turn up, anyway, and I don't want that to decrease (I have a lot of stuff to do around 7 PM, and by the time I'm finished I'm normally too tired).

Although, it would be cool for Pax to host it this month. 

Just my opinion, though - feel free to reply if you have an argument against this.

Vap_orWaveAleex
Dirt Digger
Dirt Digger

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentSubscriber on 2/23/2019, 2:44 pm

vouch
SilentSubscriber
SilentSubscriber
Redstone Miner
Redstone Miner

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCajwveudwmWWcs3b3ItnTnw

Back to top Go down

Post by Paxination on 2/24/2019, 5:11 pm

Vap_orWaveAleex wrote:I would sign, if I weren't in the UK.

If it was pushed back I would most likely miss the promos, and I want to be there for the first time. I only have a small chance I'll be able to turn up, anyway, and I don't want that to decrease (I have a lot of stuff to do around 7 PM, and by the time I'm finished I'm normally too tired).

Although, it would be cool for Pax to host it this month. 

Just my opinion, though - feel free to reply if you have an argument against this.
Not pushed back, pushed FORWARD.  It would be 4pm EST instead of 2pm EST.  So it would be 9pm your time ish?
Paxination
Paxination
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by 2iguys on 2/24/2019, 7:21 pm

I totally vouch for this, I don't even care I just think its a better time later on cause people seem to be busy at 2PM EST I think this could actually be a good call.

2iguys
2iguys
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Paxination on 2/24/2019, 7:23 pm

To be honest, i heard that a lot over my entire time on the server
Paxination
Paxination
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum