QuartzKoi's Oasian Re-Application

Go down

QuartzKoi's Oasian Re-Application Empty QuartzKoi's Oasian Re-Application

Post by QuartzKoi on 12/20/2018, 8:56 pm

Minecraft username: QuartzKoi

How long have you been playing on THIS server?: Since 2014

How often do you plan on being on THIS server?: Until I am eventually overrun with schoolwork and must divert all attention to not dying (So several more years to come at the very least)

Name any JrMods, Mods or Admins who would vouch for you (This means you actually have to ask them): None at the moment, would love for that to change.

Why do you deserve Oasian status? What sets you apart from the other players?:

Welcome to my application for Oasian! Let's all answer some key questions:

Who the heck are you? I haven't seen you around recently?

My name's QuartzKoi, Trent in real life if that matters. I've been here since early 2014, I used to be well known by some other names, (CosmicKoi, and, most relevantly, zombieprophecy. I once got someone unbanned through sheer association to me alone. I took a little break from this server following a complete shutdown of my computer which caused me to get another one, only to get back on this server. No regrets! (The lack of the computer should explain my recent lack of activity up until about a month ago.)

Well, what makes you special? Not everyone can get this rank you know?

Well, my current rank is Trusted+, so at some point, I've gotten the attention of the staff as to why I am not a completely bad person. Also, I've donated money to the server, a commodity rarely seen by me. Forgot the exact number but I think it's like $40. Additionally, I have my own personal warp in the server, /warp quartz (not at all a plug I swear.) I don't really have a lot going on in my life at the moment, so one can and should expect a lot of my time and attention to be put into this server, bettering myself and others around me. In fact, I just helped a guest get started in my town and sent him on his path to getting Member status, which I feel is a good test of character.

Why are you better than other applicants?

While I cannot speak for all applicants, and I am sure they are all wonderful people, I know this is a competitive position. It is for this reason that I think my character, ability, and desire to help others should be the main factor into why I believe I deserve Oasian status after these fine four years and my previous application (Which resulted in me getting the [OC] Status.) As a whole, out in the real world, I really like to help people. Volunteer work, helping study, stuff like that, that's what I like to do. The same logic applies to this Server. I just genuinely like to help people! I find it nice when someone asks for help and a task gets done to see the progress that was made and how happy the other person is afterward! Due to the time that I am able to spend on this server, I am more than capable of doing just that!

Anything else you want to share? I want to move on.

I would just like to thank all of you for reading this application. I'm definitely hoping to get Oasian as my last attempt did not allow me to gain that privilege. Regardless of whether I do or don't get the Oasian status. I fully plan on continuing trying to help those in the server that need it, whether it be with a build or just starting out. Getting Oasian would allow me to even further expand my horizons on what all I can help with for the many years to come.

Thank you all!

Last edited by QuartzKoi on 12/20/2018, 9:21 pm; edited 2 times in total
QuartzKoi
QuartzKoi
Coal Miner
Coal Miner

Back to top Go down

QuartzKoi's Oasian Re-Application Empty Re: QuartzKoi's Oasian Re-Application

Post by 4emersons on 12/20/2018, 9:17 pm

I vouch, he's a friendly guy who's often offering to help new people get started. I think he would be a good Oasian candidate.

Forum Admin
Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum