Application for the epic Member thing ;3

Go down

Application for the epic Member thing ;3 Empty Application for the epic Member thing ;3

Post by orqngejuice on 11/26/2018, 5:12 pm

Orqngejuice

I've found the server because I've wanted to play an smp with a friend, I stopped playing it but came back recently.

I've played it before for a few days but then stopped because I lost interest in minecraft but I came back and started playing the server more often (I've been playing for about a week)

I plan on going on everyday or at least whenever I decide to play minecraft.

I've voted, yes, for that epic money to spend at Profentis' epic enchanted book shop and /warp marketplace

I agree because I'm cool

Liv because shes a cool epic gamer.

I've been told there are perks to being a member so I've decided to apply. You can trust me because I've been following the server rules (but I did get on that pig at marketplace which kicked me for flying but I wasnt actually ok? pls <3) God this isn't professional at all but yeah you can trust me because I understand there are consequences to actions.

I plan to support this server since it's a nice peaceful server with a nice community, I won't be able to donate money but I can vote and do that.

orqngejuice
Tree Puncher
Tree Puncher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Application for the epic Member thing ;3 Empty Re: Application for the epic Member thing ;3

Post by Cam on 11/26/2018, 5:15 pm

vouch uwu
Cam
Cam
Coal Miner
Coal Miner

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCuwWg8x_pOTOGNsHrLWBcQw?view_as

Back to top Go down

Application for the epic Member thing ;3 Empty Re: Application for the epic Member thing ;3

Post by Profentis on 11/26/2018, 5:19 pm

I'll vouch all day long for you, bud
Profentis
Profentis
Tree Puncher
Tree Puncher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by 4emersons on 11/26/2018, 5:20 pm

Vouch, he's a G

Forum Admin
Forum Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Nsane99 on 11/26/2018, 9:32 pm

Approved!
Nsane99
Nsane99
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

Location : In an alternate dimension and universe that has such minor differences from yours that it really doesn't matter at all.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down