Livvy's Staff Application

3 posters

Go down

Livvy's Staff Application Empty Livvy's Staff Application

Post by LivvyOasisYT 10/21/2018, 2:57 pm

Minecraft username: LivvyOasisYT

How long have you been playing on THIS server?: Since November 5, 2015

How often do you plan on being on THIS server?: I try to be on as often as possible, but I don't have the best WiFi right now, so my connection is terrible. Sometimes I can't connect, and sometimes my connection is fine.

Name any JrMods, Mods, or Admins who would vouch for you: None for now, but vouch below if you'd like!

Why do you deserve to be part of the Oasis Staff team? What sets you apart from the other players and would make you a good part of the staff?: Okay, I'm going to try to make this a reasonable and true statement... Get ready..  Laughing tongue

I've always tried to make a good impression on everyone, without being too uptight or too loose. I'm not sure if I have been quite the nicest person, though I don't think I've been rude either. (If I have been, I deeply apologize)

I think I deserve to be part of the Oasis Staff is because, I've always tried to help everyone. Although I haven't been very active recently, because I lost my computer before Christmas and lost WiFi in May, in the past I've tried to help with griefs, disrespectful people, and just rude people overall. I really think that being a part of the Oasis Staff Team could help boost my activity and my advantageous personality trait. 

I'm different than other players because I'm very.. Me! There's only one Liv, and I'm her! I tease people, I try to help, I try to do a lot for this server. I'm very weird and quirky, and also make a lot of sad remarks, so you know when It's me.   P face I joke around and try to be relatable, when in reality I'm just awkward.

Helpfulness:

I've always always tried to help with anything possible. And that won't change. I'd help with anything and everything possible. I can be really helpful at times, (a lot of times) and I can be available at almost every moment. (Well maybe not every moment because my family shares this computer/laptop so yeah..) But still.

Maturity:

Ok so, um.. I can be mature at times, but like sometimes I can goof off. If I need to be serious, I can be. I can be strict, rude, nice, kind, easy-going, but I will boop you hardly if I have to.

Respectfulness:

I think I'm respectful to most people. I respect many things. What I don't respect is rude people. I try my best to respect the rules, other people, and myself. (That was a lie. I never respect myself because I'm depressed as frick) I may have not realized what was wrong and right at some points, but at least I didn't not realize what was left. 

I, Livvy, will love this server forever. I hold this server dear near to my heart, and I would never leave. I've been on this server too long to just leave. I try my best, my hardest not to upset anyone. I try to stay positive, usually it does not go well, but I try. I try not to do anything I'm not supposed to. I try to understand when people are upset or are in need of help. I try to help whenever people are in need, and I try to pick up someone whenever they are putting themselves down. Sometimes, I do not succeed, but at least I try. 

Thank you for reading my staff application.
I'm sorry if it was cheesy!  tongue
If you read all of it, or made it this far, please make sure to leave a like- 
I mean a vouch. This isn't YouTube.
Of course, you don't have to if you don't want to, but your vouch
could help me gain this rank, and I'd greatly appreciate it!

Love Y'all! - Livvy XO I love you

Last edited by HeyImLivvy on 10/22/2018, 12:17 am; edited 2 times in total
LivvyOasisYT
LivvyOasisYT
Gold Miner
Gold Miner

Back to top Go down

Livvy's Staff Application Empty Re: Livvy's Staff Application

Post by Blaine 10/21/2018, 3:18 pm

Hey Livvy! So when you right a staff application you want it to be meaningful and explain all about you and what you know etc. It looks as if right now this was like a 10-20 minute application you have put down so for me at least would vouch if you just simply added more. Try adding categories such as: Helpfulness, Responsibility, Maturity, etc. My point overall being, you just need to add more. It does not look like you put enough effort into this and you also have a Oasian application that is live as well and you are a [OC]. When people have two applications running at the same time it comes off as a little rank hungry so I would probably choose one to have open at once. I hope I didn't come of a rude and I am sorry if I did.

-Blaine
Blaine
Blaine
Redstone Miner
Redstone Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by LivvyOasisYT 10/22/2018, 12:16 am

Blaine wrote:Hey Livvy! So when you right a staff application you want it to be meaningful and explain all about you and what you know etc. It looks as if right now this was like a 10-20 minute application you have put down so for me at least would vouch if you just simply added more. Try adding categories such as: Helpfulness, Responsibility, Maturity, etc. My point overall being, you just need to add more. It does not look like you put enough effort into this and you also have a Oasian application that is live as well and you are a [OC]. When people have two applications running at the same time it comes off as a little rank hungry so I would probably choose one to have open at once. I hope I didn't come of a rude and I am sorry if I did.

-Blaine

Thank you so much for the tips!! They are greatly appreciated! You didn't come off as rude at all, because they are actually really helpful. I have edited my application, and hope it is more enjoyable now!
LivvyOasisYT
LivvyOasisYT
Gold Miner
Gold Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Emna 10/26/2018, 6:45 pm

locked as requested.
Emna
Emna
Forum Admin
Forum Admin