Anowraths New Oasian Application up to date version

Go down

Anowraths New Oasian Application up to date version Empty Anowraths New Oasian Application up to date version

Post by Anowrath on 7/9/2018, 8:25 pm

Real name (recommended): Hayden Young 

How long have you been playing on THIS server?: More than a year

How often do you plan on being on THIS server?: At least 3 hours a day

Name any JrMods, Mods or Admins who would vouch for you (This means you actually have to ask them): On a earlier post Emna said she would vouch for me if I added more info.

Why do you deserve Oasian status? What sets you apart from the other players?: I am a trustworthy player, I enjoy playing on this server and it's good to see it prosper, I like to say wb to people and help, and I feel like I could help more people if I was an Oasian.

Why I joined this server: I got recommended to join it mostly, but when I saw how nice the people were I had to keep playing it, When I first joined I knew this would be the perfect server the one I knew I had to keep playing on.

Memories: I have many memories from playing on this server the worst being getting banned, it sucked and I knew I had to appeal so I did I appealed and appealed again, and then after a whole month I got unbanned, it was literally almost the best day of my entire gaming life. The other memories are so good I remember when I used to help people and answer questions, I remember when I sold goods in a shop, and played everyday! I loved it, thats mostly why I want to be Oasian in the first place!

Why you should vouch for me: I think your vouch would help me become an Oasian, I really want to make sure I get my point through. I am helpful and I think I deserve it, You know what, maybe I could help you too if you ever needed help, I know quite a bit about Minecraft so I am pretty prepared. Im also a pretty active player, so I can be on to help a lot, so I would really appreciate your vouch! :)

Other statements: I would just be so happy if I became Oasian, it would really mean a lot to me, I said I loved playing on here and its true, I really do! I think I deserve Oasian, so I would like to know, do you agree that I should have it too?

Thanks for reading, Anowrath (Hayden)

Last edited by Anowrath on 7/9/2018, 8:26 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Text color was wrong oops lol :))
Anowrath
Anowrath
Dirt Digger
Dirt Digger

Back to top Go down

Anowraths New Oasian Application up to date version Empty Re: Anowraths New Oasian Application up to date version

Post by kaldog06 on 7/9/2018, 8:28 pm

vouch

kaldog06
Iron Miner
Iron Miner

Back to top Go down

Anowraths New Oasian Application up to date version Empty Re: Anowraths New Oasian Application up to date version

Post by CraftinPark on 7/11/2018, 2:04 am

vouch!
CraftinPark
CraftinPark
Tree Puncher
Tree Puncher

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum