Bablaze's Staff Application

Go down

Bablaze's Staff Application

Post by BABlaze on 4/23/2018, 11:31 pm

Staff Application for Oasis XD
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Minecraft Username: I am currently known as Bablaze on Oasis.

Real Name: well I could tell you but then I would have to ……. So, let’s just go with blaze. XD

Age: Just to keep things interesting I would have to say something between 10 and 50. It’s not wrong besides who wants to read no on an app. (Spice)

How Long have I been playing on this server? Almost 6 years as of today, but keep in mind I was inactive for like 2 ish if that means anything.

How often do I plan on being on this server? About 18,454 seconds a week. LMAO JK.  Probably about the same as I have been recently which is maybe an hour every 2 days give or take a few weeks. (Don’t overthink it) (o.O)

As for staff vouching I might be able to get some to vouch up front but I would rather see their vouch posts below than add a boring name here. (we all know you forum readers dislike boring pages……me being one of them).

I would like to be staff because I have been a part of this server for a long …… long time now and would like be part of running/organizing the server that I have had so much fun playing/chatting on.

As for the things that would make me a good part of the staff team I will arrange some sort of fancy dazzling list below. I will admit though that I’m not the greatest at selling myself so if it sounds a tad like I’m speaking like a bear (old ppls will get that joke) let me know but don’t be too harsh about it. (thank you). So, without further ado here is my list thing.

Mysticalness

Once upon a time there was a Minecraft player named blaze. He was just playing Minecraft one day when he found this magical duck (in game). The duck gave him the power of mysticalness, or so the duck said. It is unknow to this day what mysticalness really is, or if the duck really spoke at all.  XD

Helpiness
  I have welcomed many new players to Oasis through my towns and just helping in general throughout the years. I feel confident that at this point in time I can smoothly introduce them to the uniqueness of the Oasis server and its community as well as support them if they plan to get more involved as in building minigames or towns etc.

Experience
  Over my time on Oasis SMP I have become experienced with the way things are done and know the answers to most, if not all of the questions new or curious players might ask. I have also participated in many minigames on the minigames server and even helped build some like Glider. So, I know how the games work for the most part and am willing to learn more about what goes on behind the scenes so can organize events if required or just for fun once and a while.

Bringiness
  I know I’m not some amazing Oasis member that has extraordinary powers because many other players that are or have been active on oasis do these same things. I do think however that I can bring a positive personality and some fresh new ideas to the Oasis staff team.

Thank you for reading my application *gives a firm handshake through computer metaphorically*.

BABlaze
Gold Miner
Gold Miner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Bablaze's Staff Application

Post by Lazahhh on 4/24/2018, 7:25 pm

Just to keep things interesting hes 18
Lazahhh
Iron Miner
Iron Miner

View user profile http://Minecraft.net

Back to top Go down

Post by LordTomenon on 4/26/2018, 12:20 pm

I'll drop a vouch :)
LordTomenon
Gold Miner
Gold Miner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by BABlaze on 5/2/2018, 4:43 pm

Thank you for the vouch Tome!

BABlaze
Gold Miner
Gold Miner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Blaine on 5/2/2018, 11:53 pm

Blaze is amazing, I will vouch... He deserves it.
Blaine
Lapis Miner
Lapis Miner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by xJodo on 5/14/2018, 11:24 pm

As long as my vouch counts, I vouch. He deserves it completely. He is always there to help when I need it myself and other players.
xJodo
Dirt Digger
Dirt Digger

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by BABlaze on 5/21/2018, 10:01 pm

Thank you for the vouches xJodo and Blaine.

I appreciate your support!

BABlaze
Gold Miner
Gold Miner

View user profile

Back to top Go down