Bink's Oasian Application!

Go down

Bink's Oasian Application!

Post by SilverDiamond on 4/9/2018, 3:44 pm

Minecraft username: BinkPlayz

Real name (recommended): Brendan

How long have you been playing on THIS server? About 3 years

How often do you plan on being on THIS server? I don’t know how long I plan on being on this server, probably until the server closes.

Name any JrMods, Mods or Admins who would vouch for you (This means you actually have to ask them): If I had to name some, probably Simone and Ken.

Why do you deserve Oasian status? What sets you apart from the other players?:  I’m a pretty responsible player, I never really get into trouble (if I do, it’s usually for a bad claim that someone made that’s easily debunked) I staff on a bunch of discord servers and a few Minecraft servers.
SilverDiamond
Tree Puncher
Tree Puncher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Bink's Oasian Application!

Post by 4emersons on 4/9/2018, 4:20 pm

Hey Bink,

It's great that you're applying for Oasian, but I would suggest spicing up your application some. As it is now, it looks about as detailed as an average member application, and Oasian is a lot more prestigious than member rank. 

I would suggest adding more to the "Why do you deserve Oasian status" section. The only points you have in that section right now are basically that you follow the rules and you have been staff on other online communities. Although that is great, there is more to Oasian than that. You should tell us more reasons that you deserve Oasian status. I don't know you because I have been fairly inactive for the last couple years, so I base most of my opinion on what you say in your application, and this application isn't telling me much. 

That being said, please don't take this negatively. I hope to see you succeed and I think you could make some good improvements to this application. Good luck!
4emersons
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Bink's Oasian Application!

Post by Zeth on 4/13/2018, 11:37 pm

I vouch with a spicy couch.
Zeth
Iron Miner
Iron Miner

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCP0naUczh2E0WFZ8GCyVjig?view_as

Back to top Go down