Kaldog06's Staff Application

Go down

Kaldog06's Staff Application

Post by kaldog06 on 3/29/2018, 5:52 pm

Minecraft username:  Kaldog06

Real name (recommended):  Kaleb

How long have you been playing on THIS server?:  Since I created this forum account

How often do you plan on being on THIS server?:  For a long time most since the reset

Name any JrMods, Mods, or Admins who would vouch for you:  That one person with a username...? tongue

Why do you deserve to be part of the Oasis Staff team? What sets you apart from the other players and would make you a good part of the staff?:

I want to join part of the staff team so I can help people in any way I can (as long as it is not breaking any rules tongue ). I personally know how frustrating it is to get griefed or to have somebody break any of the rules whether it is to annoy you or others. I am usually active on the server and I really hope you guys will put some thought into this application as well as give me any thoughts on how I could improve it. Thank you for reading this and have a great day Smile .

Last edited by kaldog06 on 3/29/2018, 6:12 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : adding more)

kaldog06
Dirt Digger
Dirt Digger

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Kaldog06's Staff Application

Post by Blaine on 3/29/2018, 6:49 pm

Hey Kal, I would give you a vouch if you simply added more. Maybe think more about what would make you a good staff along with why you want to be staff. =D
Blaine
Lapis Miner
Lapis Miner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum