NebulaNet's application for Member :)

Go down

NebulaNet's application for Member :)

Post by NebulaNet on 1/19/2018, 10:52 am

Minecraft username: NebulaNet

Where did you find out about Oasis SMP?: My friend 2015delta

How long have you been playing on this server?: 2 days now

How often do you plan being on this server: Forever, whenever I don't have homework or projects

Have you voted for Oasis at Minestatus or Mineservers?: I voted for Oasis both of the days I was here on all the websites

Do you agree not to give out spawned items from any kits you will get with of after member rank?: I agree

Name any Trusted, Trusted +, Artisans, Veterans, Architects, JrMods, Mods and or Admins who would vouch for you: 2015delta and Mr_Zombie26. That is all I have right now, but more people can reply to this thread to vouch :)

Why do you want to become a member of the Oasis Community? How do we know you can be trusted?: I have been here a long time waiting to get a Minecraft account, waiting to play on this server. When I first came on everyone welcomed me and helped me get started. I would like to be part of this community, and have fun and make friends with everyone :D

Thank you for reading my application! :D

- Nebula Net
NebulaNet
Dirt Digger
Dirt Digger

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: NebulaNet's application for Member :)

Post by Nsane99 on 1/19/2018, 11:22 am

Accepted!
Nsane99
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

Location : In an alternate dimension and universe that has such minor differences from yours that it really doesn't matter at all.

View user profile

Back to top Go down