Member Application

Go down

Member Application

Post by zombieslayer_12 on 1/18/2018, 6:34 pm

Minecraft username:zombieslayer_12

Real name (OPTIONAL):

Age (OPTIONAL):18

Location (OPTIONAL):

Where did you find out about Oasis SMP?:I googled SMP servers and liked this one the most

How long have you been playing on THIS server?: 3 Days

How often do you plan on being on THIS server?: Very often

Have you voted for Oasis at Minestatus or Mineservers?: Not yet, I have been told voting is broken, however I plan on voting when possible.

Do you agree not to give out spawned items from any kits you will get with or after Member rank: I agree, those kits are designed specifically for people who plan on playing on this server for a while and who have officially become a member and more.

Name any Trusted, Trusted+, Artisans, Veterans, Architects, JrMods, Mods and/or Admins who would vouch for you (Do not assume, you have to specifically ask if they'll vouch): ZethHorizon (Zeth)

Why do you want to become a member of the Oasis Community? How do we know you can be trusted? (Please say more than just "I don't grief" or "I am going to record"): I wish to be a paet od the Oasis Community because of it’s no grief, no xray, and no stealing rules, I particularly enjoy viewing the builds of other players and hope to be able to build something just like those I see when I have the resources possible to do so. I also feel as though being a member will make me feel a part of an amazing community however the other players who are on often make me feel like this community is one that is positive and friendly to all, and I would really like to be a part of that.

zombieslayer_12
Tree Puncher
Tree Puncher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Member Application

Post by JinxisJinxed on 1/18/2018, 9:58 pm

JinxisJinxed
Lapis Miner
Lapis Miner

View user profile

Back to top Go down