Oasis MC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

unban kesh

Go down

unban kesh Empty unban kesh

Post by gazzo85 on 6/11/2011, 4:29 am

kesh you are a great guy but i would like you on the server A.S.A.P but...i think you should wait longer because you half to learn about your actions and you are a great guy!

unban kesh Mca

gazzo85
Banned
Banned

Posts : 8
Join date : 2011-04-30

Back to top Go down

unban kesh Empty Re: unban kesh

Post by saeTan on 6/11/2011, 10:49 am

gazzo85 wrote:kesh you are a great guy but i would like you on the server A.S.A.P but...i think you should wait longer because you half to learn about your actions and you are a great guy!

unban kesh Mca

In your signature, you spelled "Damn" wrong.
saeTan
saeTan
Professional Miner
Professional Miner

Posts : 1023
Join date : 2010-11-20
Age : 24
Location : Boston

Back to top Go down

unban kesh Empty Re: unban kesh

Post by MarviNacho on 6/11/2011, 11:36 am

SaeTan has a good point, and I agree.

Therefore this discussion is over.
MarviNacho
MarviNacho
Redstone Miner
Redstone Miner

Posts : 161
Join date : 2010-11-25

Back to top Go down

unban kesh Empty Re: unban kesh

Post by cloudkesh on 6/14/2011, 3:02 pm

gazzo85 wrote:kesh you are a great guy but i would like you on the server A.S.A.P but...i think you should wait longer because you half to learn about your actions and you are a great guy!

unban kesh Mca


Okay, One, Screw off. Two, I never liked you and you knew this, why the hell are you saying that You want me unbanned? Also, If I ever catch you doing anything like this again, I'll Rip Yer Throat Out.


<3 Kesh Anderson.
cloudkesh
cloudkesh
Banned
Banned

Posts : 457
Join date : 2010-11-24
Age : 25
Location : The End of Time....

https://www.youtube.com/user/Lukecastellan909

Back to top Go down

unban kesh Empty Re: unban kesh

Post by reddevil_jacob on 6/15/2011, 5:10 am

Uh huh.. Same old cloudkesh ;P.
reddevil_jacob
reddevil_jacob
Iron Miner
Iron Miner

Posts : 71
Join date : 2011-05-06
Age : 24
Location : Australia, Queensland

Back to top Go down

unban kesh Empty Re: unban kesh

Post by Abbeylw on 6/15/2011, 5:39 am

by cloudkesh on Tue Jun 14, 2011 8:02 pm

gazzo85 wrote:
kesh you are a great guy but i would like you on the server A.S.A.P but...i think you should wait longer because you half to learn about your actions and you are a great guy!




Okay, One, Screw off. Two, I never liked you and you knew this, why the hell are you saying that You want me unbanned? Also, If I ever catch you doing anything like this again, I'll Rip Yer Throat Out.


<3 Kesh Anderson



I lol'd.
Abbeylw
Abbeylw
Diamond Miner
Diamond Miner

Posts : 555
Join date : 2011-05-10
Age : 26
Location : England

Back to top Go down

unban kesh Empty Re: unban kesh

Post by equalizer7 on 6/15/2011, 12:02 pm

cloudkesh wrote:
gazzo85 wrote:kesh you are a great guy but i would like you on the server A.S.A.P but...i think you should wait longer because you half to learn about your actions and you are a great guy!

unban kesh Mca


Okay, One, Screw off. Two, I never liked you and you knew this, why the hell are you saying that You want me unbanned? Also, If I ever catch you doing anything like this again, I'll Rip Yer Throat Out.


<3 Kesh Anderson.

Shut the fuck up I have a 25in blade at my home and if you say that again I will find you and report you to the authorities...got it?
equalizer7
equalizer7
Coal Miner
Coal Miner

Posts : 30
Join date : 2011-02-04

https://www.youtube.com/user/igcminecraftteam

Back to top Go down

unban kesh Empty Re: unban kesh

Post by Econwatson on 6/15/2011, 12:08 pm

OK I feel bad so here is a better one:

Calm down children
unban kesh Argument_invalid


Last edited by Econwatson on 6/15/2011, 12:17 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I felt bad)
Econwatson
Econwatson
Iron Miner
Iron Miner

Posts : 82
Join date : 2011-05-03
Age : 30
Location : Melbourne, Australia

Back to top Go down

unban kesh Empty Re: unban kesh

Post by ExtraSauce on 6/15/2011, 12:09 pm

Econwatson wrote:Calm down children

Remember:
unban kesh Arguing%20on%20the%20internet

Its Fun. But its Sad.
ExtraSauce
ExtraSauce
Professional Miner
Professional Miner

Posts : 1904
Join date : 2011-04-29
Location : Rio Grande do Sul, Brazil

Back to top Go down

unban kesh Empty Re: unban kesh

Post by Econwatson on 6/15/2011, 12:10 pm

I debated over whether to post it, for a couple of minutes but my bad sign won over.

EDIT: OK I CHANGED IT!
Econwatson
Econwatson
Iron Miner
Iron Miner

Posts : 82
Join date : 2011-05-03
Age : 30
Location : Melbourne, Australia

Back to top Go down

unban kesh Empty Re: unban kesh

Post by iHosepHi on 6/15/2011, 12:49 pm

equalizer7 wrote:
cloudkesh wrote:
gazzo85 wrote:kesh you are a great guy but i would like you on the server A.S.A.P but...i think you should wait longer because you half to learn about your actions and you are a great guy!

unban kesh Mca


Okay, One, Screw off. Two, I never liked you and you knew this, why the hell are you saying that You want me unbanned? Also, If I ever catch you doing anything like this again, I'll Rip Yer Throat Out.


<3 Kesh Anderson.

Shut the fuck up I have a 25in blade at my home and if you say that again I will find you and report you to the authorities...got it?

Equal He was saying that because most people want him back on Oasis. Plus you're pretty much threatening him with a blade.
iHosepHi
iHosepHi
Redstone Miner
Redstone Miner

Posts : 200
Join date : 2011-04-15
Age : 23
Location : Chicago

Back to top Go down

unban kesh Empty Re: unban kesh

Post by WesleyMD on 6/15/2011, 1:14 pm

equalizer7 wrote:

Shut the fuck up I have a 25in blade at my home and if you say that again I will find you and report you to the authorities...got it?

Wait, you threaten him with a "25 inch blade", and then threaten to report him to the authorities for a completely false threat over the internet?

Alright, sounds completely legitimate.
WesleyMD
WesleyMD
Emerald Miner
Emerald Miner

Posts : 880
Join date : 2010-12-05
Age : 25
Location : Minnesota

Back to top Go down

unban kesh Empty Re: unban kesh

Post by EdgarTheKing on 6/15/2011, 1:19 pm

equalizer7 wrote:
cloudkesh wrote:
gazzo85 wrote:kesh you are a great guy but i would like you on the server A.S.A.P but...i think you should wait longer because you half to learn about your actions and you are a great guy!

unban kesh Mca


Okay, One, Screw off. Two, I never liked you and you knew this, why the hell are you saying that You want me unbanned? Also, If I ever catch you doing anything like this again, I'll Rip Yer Throat Out.


<3 Kesh Anderson.

Shut the fuck up I have a 25in blade at my home and if you say that again I will find you and report you to the authorities...got it?


I've got a longer one......Wait, that came out wrong.... Anyways, don't be threatening my brother, unless he was talking to you. He wasn't talking to you, Equlaizer. He was talking to Little ole Gazzo
EdgarTheKing
EdgarTheKing
Banned
Banned

Posts : 22
Join date : 2011-05-04
Location : Behind Kesh Anderson

Back to top Go down

unban kesh Empty Re: unban kesh

Post by InvertPanda on 6/15/2011, 1:27 pm

Why are you fighting over a ban appeal? Honestly.

Also, threats over the internet are for kids man. Especially ones that hold no validity what so ever.
InvertPanda
InvertPanda
Emerald Miner
Emerald Miner

Posts : 836
Join date : 2010-11-19
Age : 25

Back to top Go down

unban kesh Empty Re: unban kesh

Post by WesleyMD on 6/15/2011, 1:33 pm

InvertPanda wrote:Why are you fighting over a ban appeal? Honestly.

Also, threats over the internet are for kids man. Especially ones that hold no validity what so ever.

Neil, get on teamspeak.
WesleyMD
WesleyMD
Emerald Miner
Emerald Miner

Posts : 880
Join date : 2010-12-05
Age : 25
Location : Minnesota

Back to top Go down

unban kesh Empty Re: unban kesh

Post by MarviNacho on 6/15/2011, 3:17 pm

WesleyMD wrote:
InvertPanda wrote:Why are you fighting over a ban appeal? Honestly.

Also, threats over the internet are for kids man. Especially ones that hold no validity what so ever.

Neil, get on teamspeak.

Ohshiiiiiiit Panda, you are so gonna get THREATENED right now, b*tch! And over the internet, too! Hah! Call that irony!
MarviNacho
MarviNacho
Redstone Miner
Redstone Miner

Posts : 161
Join date : 2010-11-25

Back to top Go down

unban kesh Empty Re: unban kesh

Post by equalizer7 on 6/15/2011, 6:59 pm

Ok well I am mad because I am banned but I am mad because he said that to my friend gazzo so yeah...
equalizer7
equalizer7
Coal Miner
Coal Miner

Posts : 30
Join date : 2011-02-04

https://www.youtube.com/user/igcminecraftteam

Back to top Go down

unban kesh Empty Re: unban kesh

Post by equalizer7 on 6/15/2011, 7:01 pm

MarviNacho wrote:
WesleyMD wrote:
InvertPanda wrote:Why are you fighting over a ban appeal? Honestly.

Also, threats over the internet are for kids man. Especially ones that hold no validity what so ever.

Neil, get on teamspeak.

Ohshiiiiiiit Panda, you are so gonna get THREATENED right now, b*tch! And over the internet, too! Hah! Call that irony!

Panda is awesome what are you talking about?
equalizer7
equalizer7
Coal Miner
Coal Miner

Posts : 30
Join date : 2011-02-04

https://www.youtube.com/user/igcminecraftteam

Back to top Go down

unban kesh Empty Re: unban kesh

Post by equalizer7 on 6/15/2011, 7:07 pm

EdgarTheKing wrote:
equalizer7 wrote:
cloudkesh wrote:
gazzo85 wrote:kesh you are a great guy but i would like you on the server A.S.A.P but...i think you should wait longer because you half to learn about your actions and you are a great guy!

unban kesh Mca


Okay, One, Screw off. Two, I never liked you and you knew this, why the hell are you saying that You want me unbanned? Also, If I ever catch you doing anything like this again, I'll Rip Yer Throat Out.


<3 Kesh Anderson.

Shut the fuck up I have a 25in blade at my home and if you say that again I will find you and report you to the authorities...got it?


Ok sry but gazzos my bud i gotta stick up for him


I've got a longer one......Wait, that came out wrong.... Anyways, don't be threatening my brother, unless he was talking to you. He wasn't talking to you, Equlaizer. He was talking to Little ole Gazzo
equalizer7
equalizer7
Coal Miner
Coal Miner

Posts : 30
Join date : 2011-02-04

https://www.youtube.com/user/igcminecraftteam

Back to top Go down

unban kesh Empty Re: unban kesh

Post by equalizer7 on 6/15/2011, 7:10 pm

EdgarTheKing wrote:
equalizer7 wrote:
cloudkesh wrote:
gazzo85 wrote:kesh you are a great guy but i would like you on the server A.S.A.P but...i think you should wait longer because you half to learn about your actions and you are a great guy!

unban kesh Mca


Okay, One, Screw off. Two, I never liked you and you knew this, why the hell are you saying that You want me unbanned? Also, If I ever catch you doing anything like this again, I'll Rip Yer Throat Out.


<3 Kesh Anderson.

Shut the fuck up I have a 25in blade at my home and if you say that again I will find you and report you to the authorities...got it?


I've got a longer one......Wait, that came out wrong.... Anyways, don't be threatening my brother, unless he was talking to you. He wasn't talking to you, Equlaizer. He was talking to Little ole Gazzo


Ok sry but i have to stick up for my bud gazzo so sry
equalizer7
equalizer7
Coal Miner
Coal Miner

Posts : 30
Join date : 2011-02-04

https://www.youtube.com/user/igcminecraftteam

Back to top Go down

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum