__Scorpion__ Builder application?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

__Scorpion__ Builder application?

Post by __Scorpion__ on 10/19/2017, 8:16 pm

Minecraft username: __Scorpion__

Real name (recommended):Zac

How long have you been playing on THIS server?: Not that long. only for a few days though I'm kinda known though.

How often do you plan on being on THIS server?: I hope a long time I enjoy this server on how small and friendly it is everyone knows just about everyone.

Name any JrMods, Mods, or Admins who would vouch for you: Nsane 

Why do you deserve to be part of the Oasis Staff team? What sets you apart from the other players and would make you a good part of the staff?:I would think I am a pretty friendly guy I would like to be a Buildera builder if that's a thing. I enjoy building I am pretty decent at it at least I would think so. (/warp Town) that is what I have built so far.

__Scorpion__
Tree Puncher
Tree Puncher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: __Scorpion__ Builder application?

Post by Emna on 10/19/2017, 8:37 pm

There is no such thing as a Builder rank (or at least not yet?¿?), and it is SO appreciated for players to wait a year and at least a minimum of 4-6 months before applying for ranks such as Oasian and JrMod/staff.

I also suggest adding more detail to your applications in the future, it helps so much more than you think!

Check out other applications for inspiration as well.

This does not mean do not apply ever again, as far as I know, you could be an amazing staff member one day.

I hope you take this as advice and/or helpful in any way, as I do not intend on putting you, or literally anyone at all, down.

Good luck!! Sorry if I came off rude in any way. just tryna be helpful ❤️ 

(written from my phone i don’t know how this is gonna come ouT HAH)

edit: my bad i think there was a builder rank from when it was more popular. ¿(1.6-1.7)?
Emna
Redstone Miner
Redstone Miner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Beeliever on 10/20/2017, 1:29 pm

I agree with Allie, but as well you seem a tad rank hungry, and a little off. If you have the perseverance to keep going, go ahead. But, I'd say take it slow as Allie said above. You're going a little too fast and you donated what? 50$ in the matter of not even a week? We aren't a new server, we take time to earn trust, instead of just finding someone that we barely know. Have a great day Smile
Beeliever
Iron Miner
Iron Miner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Suscabot on 10/20/2017, 6:13 pm

Scorpio has my vouch at any rate
Suscabot
Lapis Miner
Lapis Miner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lina on 10/20/2017, 8:50 pm

There's no builder rank, and you cannot apply or vouch for Artisan and Architect ranks. 3 days on the forums is too early to be considered for staff or Oasian either. I feel like it's not fair to the player to leave their application open like this for people to pile on, knowing it's not gonna go anywhere for quite some time. They meant well, and I don't want to see this go south ;-; I'm glad the responses have been mostly positive so far.

Anyways - welcome to Oasis Scorpio, and good luck here *-*
If you keep building well, you can rise to Artisan and Architect :D
If you would like some information on the ranks and all, you can find it here:
https://www.oasis-mc.net/t9-descriptions-of-rank
Lina
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Agwyn on 10/21/2017, 3:40 pm

Given the information provided by the posters in the thread is accurate and sums up what the original poster needs to know, I am just going to lock this thread now. If you need anymore information Scorpion, feel free to ask!

Forum Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top