New Inn

View previous topic View next topic Go down

New Inn

Post by LadyLynn47 on 9/4/2017, 4:40 pm

Minecraft username: JinxisJinxed

Real name (recommended):   ;)

Age: Depending on when this gets looked at, I'm 15 or 16

Proposed name of warp: This is there the complications start. I would like the name "/warp theinn" to be moved to a new location, and for the current "/warp theinn" to be renamed "/warp oldinn"

Location of warp (coordinates): XYZ  5046.441  69.00000  4612.320

Why do you deserve a warp?: I deserve a warp because The Inn (and the new town around it which we have named "Zorah") Is going to be a friendly place for new and old players alike. The Inn will be free for anyone to stay in (given they stay no longer than a week/give notice) and Zorah will be a cheap place to live. All plots will have a base price, but can be lowered if need be. Again, we want to make this new town as helpful as it possibly can be, and we aim to make it even better than the original inn.

If your warp will be for a town, how developed is the skeleton of the town? Is it ready to be inhabited?: "The Inn" as I said, is not the name of the town. The town is called "Zorah" and currently, we are working hard to make it better every day. At the moment, we have the Inn, a huge farm full of free crops, a barn, an embassy region for allied nations, and we are in the works to set up plots and previously built, rent-able homes. We have a large amount of land located in a soon to come wall, and an even greater amount outside of the wall as well in case more expansion is needed. We currently have one plot of land that has been claimed by a player, and he is very happy with his new home.

Thank you so much for your time!
LadyLynn47
Iron Miner
Iron Miner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: New Inn

Post by NinjaCreeper92 on 9/6/2017, 12:27 pm

Accepted!

Forum Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down