Fidel’s staff application.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Fidel’s staff application.

Post by fidel52 on 9/3/2017, 12:32 pm

Minecraft username: Fidel52 

Sex: yes

How long have you been playing on this server?: a few years 6 I think.

How long do you plan on being on this server: well I’m still here after 6 years idk.

Name any staff that would vouch for you. [BANNED] and [BANNED] oh and I think [BANNED] would as well. Maybe [RETIRED THEN OUT OF RETIREMENT THEN BANNED]

Why do you deserve to be part of the staff team?:

[size=31]I have thought about my answer to this question for some time. First off I believe that I can not compare myself to any member or staff member because I believe each member is unique and very talented in their own ways. I look at the staff as mentors to me and the Oasis Community. Their job is to be a role model to each and every member of the community. They are to show love and compassion but also discipline and order in times of need. The role of a staff member is not easy and is not something to do for power. The role of the staff member is something I don’t take lightly either. It is a job, a full time job to dedicate yourself to the members of the community and to bring their needs before your own. I have decided by these statements to apply for helper so I may be a role model and a helper to another member of Oasis like the staff has done for me. I know this will be a long path with bumps along the way but I know I will give it my all and will try to my very best to serve to my best abilities.[/size]

[size=31]Like I said in my opening, I would like to help others and be a mentor to them. I would reach out to the community to be a friend and a family member to them. I feel like I could reach out to members to find out what their concerns and needs are. I want to be someone that others can see as their best friend and can trust in me. I know there will come a time when action must be taken on a member. I do not believe in banning players as a first choice. As a mentor I believe it is my job to steer them on the right track but if they continue to cause trouble, I am willing to take what ever action if suited for the situation. I do love to play on the server as much as I can and to be on staff I would work to be even more dedicated. As far as the staff goes, I believe I could bring new ideas and opinions to the table. I feel like I could be a great help and can be very trustworthy. Ever since I joined this server, the community has been so gracious and warming to me. I would want to help continue this atmosphere and even make it stronger for years to come. I also believe that even though I have not been apart of this community as long as some of the others have, I believe there are brighter days ahead for us and I would feel blessed to be apart of that.[/size]

[size=31]Well like I said before, I love to help people. I could think of no better way then being able to connect with others and make more wonderful friends. I feel like becoming a staff member would also help me as well. Growing up I did not have many friends. I have meet some wonderful friends online and I hope that becoming a staff member would also open the doors for me to make more great friends and be a tremendous help to the staff. I have loved every minute of being apart of this wonderful Oasis family and I feel like I should give back as much as I can. The server has been such a fun time for me. If I had the opportunity to be a bigger help to this family, I believe that there is no greater opportunity I could ask for in life.[/size]

[size=31]thanks[/size]

fidel52
Banned
Banned

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Fidel’s staff application.

Post by Shnoork on 9/3/2017, 4:02 pm

I'll vouch
Shnoork
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by 4emersons on 9/3/2017, 4:22 pm

Wow, looks like you spent a lot of effort on this. Very original. I love it. 

good jokes, made me laugh
4emersons
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by OsgaTharp on 9/3/2017, 5:19 pm

Locked for obvious reasons.

Forum Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down