Warp Relocation Application

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Warp Relocation Application

Post by Lina on 9/2/2017, 10:22 pm

Minecraft username: LinaVoltage

Real name (recommended): Lina T

Proposed name of warp: I wish to have "Enchant" moved, and the current enchant renamed to "DankLand"

Location of warp (coordinates):
---Enchant (relocate): 7996 / 111 / -7992
---DankLand: 169 / 65 / -5244

Why do you deserve a warp?:

I just want to separate enchant from my town. This way people who still use the town can use it, and people who just want to enchant will have a larger/better setup for that far away from town. The move will benefit both the users, and those who just wanna live in peace.

The new enchant warp includes 6 anvils, a maxed enchant table, many furnaces, many brewing stands, an infinite water source, and freestuff/donation chests.

If your warp will be for a town, how developed is the skeleton of the town? Is it ready to be inhabited?:

This new warp enchant is not a town. I realize now that Enchant should never have been a town. I first built /warp enchant as an ugly, floating shack near the taiga portal  back in 1.4 or 1.5. It doesn't need a town. The traffic from warp enchant is bringing a lot of grief into the town surrounding it. I wish to restore warp enchant to its roots, and ease some of the griefing off the town.

I understand if this is not doable, but I figured it wouldn't hurt to ask.
Thank

Side note: People can build outside the new enchant warp if they want. Freebuild and all. It's a Savannah smack next to the pretty hologram world border.
Lina
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Warp Relocation Application

Post by NinjaCreeper92 on 9/6/2017, 12:29 pm

Accepted!

Forum Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top