/warp Jayland

View previous topic View next topic Go down

/warp Jayland

Post by DrJay on 8/18/2017, 5:28 pm

Minecraft username: DrJay

Real name (recommended): Jay

Proposed name of warp: Jayland

Location of warp (coordinates): 4145 66 477

Why do you deserve a warp?: I have been building my base out for while now and want it to become a town. Though there are many towns where people can already start building their homes, I want to add yet another area for people to start building their homes. I've put great effort into the aesthetics of the town so people will truly enjoy living in it. 

If your warp will be for a town, how developed is the skeleton of the town? Is it ready to be inhabited?: Currently, I only have a wall built around what I am calling the Presidential Area, which is off-limits unless I give anyone specific permission. The Presidential Area is fairly developed and close to completion. I plan to have the town's citizens to build around the walled-off area, which will soon be developed with paths, plots, and amenities such as farms. At this point, the town is not yet ready for inhabitants, but it is very close. I feel that acquiring a warp point will be the first step into becoming a town, behooving me to apply for this warp.

DrJay
Tree Puncher
Tree Puncher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: /warp Jayland

Post by NinjaCreeper92 on 9/6/2017, 12:38 pm

Accepted

Forum Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top