Oasis MC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Why you haven't seen me around

Go down

Why you haven't seen me around Empty Why you haven't seen me around

Post by grayckitty on 8/8/2017, 6:44 pm

Hey Y'all,

I wanted to let you all know I am still alive. Why haven't you seen me around, you ask? Well, It all started mid July when I was attempting to set up my appointment for my Driving test. My computer decided to freeze up, so I restarted my computer. Everything seemed to be going normal up until it froze again. Again I reset my computer, but this time a blue screen popped up saying my computer needed to be reset. Which I didn't want to do seeing that I would lose everything on there. So rest in peace my computer. Right after that happened I went off to a band camp for two weeks. It was a lot of fun, but went by way to quick. After a very long and exhausting 2 weeks I finally returned home. Just in time for my 16th birthday! Lit! We are currently working on buying a new computer, so I will hopefully see most of you soon in the next couple weeks! Sorry I wasted your time reading that whole paragraph when it honestly could have been like 3 sentences, but I felt like being extra! 

See you soon,
Gray
grayckitty
grayckitty
Coal Miner
Coal Miner

Back to top Go down

Why you haven't seen me around Empty Re: Why you haven't seen me around

Post by Gr00veDriftTreh on 8/8/2017, 8:21 pm

You could have the hard drive plugged in as a slave drive into another computer and have the files retrieved that way before you reset.
Gr00veDriftTreh
Gr00veDriftTreh
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Suscabot on 8/9/2017, 8:45 pm

Great to hear from you Gray! We've missed you! Sounds like you had a good summer though. See you around the server hopefully very soon :D
Suscabot
Suscabot
Lapis Miner
Lapis Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by badlyy on 8/9/2017, 9:57 pm

Other than your computer breaking down, it sounds like you've had quite the fun summer so far. Good luck with buying a new computer, and hopefully you can return to Oasis soon! c:

~MangoesAreGreat~
badlyy
badlyy
Coal Miner
Coal Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by grayckitty on 8/20/2017, 8:00 pm

badlyy wrote:Other than your computer breaking down, it sounds like you've had quite the fun summer so far. Good luck with buying a new computer, and hopefully you can return to Oasis soon! c:

~MangoesAreGreat~
It was a great summer!! Miss it v/ much! The computer is up and running but school is pulling me away... I will try to visit as much as I can!
grayckitty
grayckitty
Coal Miner
Coal Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by grayckitty on 8/20/2017, 8:01 pm

Suscabot wrote:Great to hear from you Gray! We've missed you! Sounds like you had a good summer though. See you around the server hopefully very soon :D
See you around!
grayckitty
grayckitty
Coal Miner
Coal Miner

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum