xHelloItsLark_: Oasian Application

View previous topic View next topic Go down

xHelloItsLark_: Oasian Application

Post by iWolfyPlays on 8/6/2017, 5:28 pm

Minecraft username: xHelloItsLark_ *Note: I change usernames a lot so this might change soon! :) *

Real name (recommended): Aidan

How long have you been playing on THIS server?: I have been playing on this server since (I believe) May of 2015. I have been registered on the forums since August 2015.

How often do you plan on being on THIS server?: As much as I can be!

Name any JrMods, Mods or Admins who would vouch for you (This means you actually have to ask them): No staff member has vouched yet.

Why do you deserve Oasian status? What sets you apart from the other Trusted players?: I feel like I deserve this rank because I feel like I have been on this server long enough to know the rules and regulations. I also feel like I am a kind and respectful citizen to this community. And to answer the "What sets you apart from other Trusted players" question, I feel like I do not set apart from them and that we are all our own person. 
iWolfyPlays
Iron Miner
Iron Miner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: xHelloItsLark_: Oasian Application

Post by Suscabot on 8/7/2017, 1:29 pm

Hey there iWolfyPlays. As far back as I can remember you've been a good role model on the server and personally I will vouch for you, However, look at some of the other applications from players who are now Oasian rank or have applied in the past. I suggest this because your Oasian application is a bit short and could use a little more filling out first. Once you have done that you will have my vouch.
Suscabot
Lapis Miner
Lapis Miner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: xHelloItsLark_: Oasian Application

Post by badlyy on 8/10/2017, 4:16 pm

You have a decent application and you seem like a very nice person, however, I must agree with ^ Suscabot and suggest that you add more length and detail to your application. Good luck! c:

~MangoesAreGreat~
badlyy
Coal Miner
Coal Miner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top