Member Application - MagykJay

Go down

Member Application - MagykJay

Post by MagykJay on 8/5/2017, 3:59 pm

Minecraft Username: MagykJay

Where did you find out about Oasis SMP?: My best friend, 2015delta, recommended this server to me with earnest, and finally I decided to join! :)

How long have you been playing on THIS server?: Several hours (some of the best of my life!)

How often do you plan on being on THIS server?: Though school and extracurricular activities can be time-consuming, I intend to spend much of my free time playing on this server (perhaps once a day or every other day).

Have you voted for Oasis at Minestatus or Mineservers?: I voted for Oasis through all possible sites offered by /vote upon arriving.

Do you agree not to give out spawned items from any kits you will get with or after Member rank?: Of course I do! :)

Trusted, Trusted+, Artisans, Veterans, Architects, JrMods, Mods, or Admins who would vouch for you: [Trusted+] 2015delta would vouch for me! I just asked him in person! Lol 2015delta just told me that [Trusted] He77yeahGaming and [Trusted+] Cyedon.

Why do you want to become a member of the Oasis Commuity? How do we know you can be trusted?: Firstly, I am a reputable member on many other small-server communities, most notably, HelloMiners, an economy/roleplay server. Furthermore, I am also an experienced builder and I want to help my friend, 2015delta, beautify his kingdom, Deltania. Moreover, building upon which, this has given me a great respect for my fellow builders and the how they toil away to make epic creations and thereupon I know how heartbreaking it is to be griefed and therefore I would never do it myself.

MagykJay
Tree Puncher
Tree Puncher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Member Application - MagykJay

Post by 2015delta on 8/5/2017, 4:00 pm

Vouch :D I hope you get member my besetesttettetetetststet Magical friend :D
2015delta
Lapis Miner
Lapis Miner

View user profile