Oasis MC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ban appeal xiiBaguette

2 posters

Go down

Ban appeal xiiBaguette Empty Ban appeal xiiBaguette

Post by Raybiii 7/31/2017, 11:21 am

Minecraft username: xiiBaguette

Mod/Admin who banned you: Raybiii

Reason you were banned: breaking a sign and covering up a lava pit, which resulted in Jetson getting unfairly banned.

Reason you believe you should be unbanned: Although I might have caused trouble and confusion, I did not intend to did so, as I was trying to help deltania by keeping people from falling into the lava and possible dying. I apologize for all trouble I've caused, and I believe that even though I made this mistake, I can be a trustable member of the Oasis community that has welcomed me and been my friend for a while now. I also think that I am a good member of the community in terms of creating nice towns and build that provide housing to several members of Oasis, as well as free wheat, sheep, cow and pig farms, along with a stables.

I would understand if you decided not to unban me, although I really hope you do. I might not be the best writer but I hope you understand that I did not intend any harm and that I really only want to add to and grow Oasis, and to make it a fun place for as many ppl as I can.

Also, since I am traveling in China and Tibet I will not be very active at all on both mc and discord, but I will try my best to answer any questions u have and try to help out
Raybiii
Raybiii
Gold Miner
Gold Miner

Back to top Go down

Ban appeal xiiBaguette Empty Re: Ban appeal xiiBaguette

Post by OmniTurbo 7/31/2017, 12:27 pm

wait what

OmniTurbo
Redstone Miner
Redstone Miner

Back to top Go down

Ban appeal xiiBaguette Empty Re: Ban appeal xiiBaguette

Post by Raybiii 7/31/2017, 1:27 pm

Appeal accepted, but your ban will be downgraded from a perm to a 1 week temp ban starting now. see you back on the server once your ban is up.
Raybiii
Raybiii
Gold Miner
Gold Miner

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum