Post by Akimoto_Fujita on 7/21/2017, 1:28 pm

Minecraft Username

Akimoto_Fujita

Bek 

Where did you find out about Oasis SMP?

Minecraft-server-list

How long have you been playing on THIS server?: 

Since yesterday - 5 hours

How often do you plan on being on THIS server?

I tend to like to play one server and one server only as I enjoy getting close to the community. This could mean anywhere from months to years depending. 

I'm hoping this server has gotten me back into minecraft. My pc is broken right now so I'm using someone else's but when I get my laptop back I hope I continue to want to play on this server. Everyone so far has came across very welcoming and nice and I would love to further grow with the community.

Have you voted for Oasis at Minestatus or Mineservers?: 

No, not as of yet.

Do you agree not to give out spawned items from any kits you will get with or after Member rank: 

Yes

Name any Trusted, Trusted+, Artisans, Veterans, Architects, JrMods, Mods and/or Admins who would vouch for you (Do not assume, you have to specifically ask if they'll vouch):

[OC][XR]ZethHorizon

Why do you want to become a member of the Oasis Community? How do we know you can be trusted?: 

As a long-standing minecraft player, I have experienced a variety of players and my lifetime and can confidently say I consider myself decent and someone who gets along with just about anybody. 

Having moderated and grown with a server just a year ago (100+ community, now 200+, having only quit due to my depression growing in severity - sorry if that's too much but I have trouble admitting it and need to get more comfortable saying it), I've learned not only how to properly manage players and how to best adjust myself to each individual in order to find an equilibrium, but I've also seen how players themselves develop and I would love to once again have an influence on others as I did then.

I hope you appreciate my application and accept me into your already wonderful community. 
Akimoto_Fujita
Tree Puncher
Tree Puncher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: [MEMBERSHIP APPLICATION] Akimoto_Fujita

Post by JinxisJinxed on 7/21/2017, 4:34 pm

You've definitely got a couch from me! I would love to see a new member, and you seem like a perfect fit for this community.
JinxisJinxed
Lapis Miner
Lapis Miner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: [MEMBERSHIP APPLICATION] Akimoto_Fujita

Post by Emna on 7/21/2017, 4:55 pm

Accepted! Welcome to Oasis, love the app!
Emna
Redstone Miner
Redstone Miner

View user profile

Back to top Go down