The Inn, a possible new warp

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Inn, a possible new warp

Post by LadyLynn47 on 7/13/2017, 12:55 pm

Minecraft username: LadyLynn47

Real name (recommended):

Proposed name of warp: theinn

Location of warp (coordinates): x: 4194.087 y: 63.00000 z: 424.494

Why do you deserve a warp?: I believe that my Inn should become a warp because I am working hard to make it a safe area for new players to gather food and have a place to sleep while they get materials and find a spot for their forever home to be built at. The inn has a large field of crops, a stable, a mine, and beautiful scenery. I am working on making a place for animals such as chickens and sheep, as well as small homes/separated rooms for people to sleep comfortably in. The Inn is free, so is the food and the stable. I ask for nothing in return. I'd just like for new players to have a safe spot their first few nights 

7/14/17 Update: Since applying for this warp I have added a few new things to the Inn! There are now cabins open. Each has a bed , a chest with a sign, and the interior can be changed until the person moves out. I also now have an animal pen full of livestock for anyone to use. The Inn is again, totally free. This includes the cabins, beds, and all of the food. A few people have already used the Inn, and have said they really liked it. Thank you for your time, end of the update.

If your warp will be for a town, how developed is the skeleton of the town? Is it ready to be inhabited?: It is not a town, but there is plenty of space to add on things (like the rooms or animal farms) 
LadyLynn47
Iron Miner
Iron Miner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Inn, a possible new warp

Post by NinjaCreeper92 on 7/15/2017, 1:06 pm

Accepted

Forum Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top