Jinx's (New) Intro!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Jinx's (New) Intro!

Post by LadyLynn47 on 7/11/2017, 6:32 pm

Hello again!

So it hasn't even been a full month since I first did this intro thing, but I really hated my first one and it was written in a hurry. Also, my minecraft username is no longer LadyLynn47, it is JinxisJinxed. I figured now was a good time to redo this thing so that all of my new friends could see and realize it's me :D

So to start off, I'm fifteen. I live in the US near one of the Great Lakes (I have nothing against anyone in this beautiful community but I just don't give out my exact location) I love my home, my parents, siblings, and my pets. (One brother, two sisters, three dogs, two guinea pigs. It's a zoo) and I am super happy at my new high school. 

When I was younger, I experienced a lot of bullying much like many other people in this world. I'm weak though, and it got to me. Eventually, when I was in my final year of middle school, my parents decided that enough was enough and they homeschooled me for a year. During the time where I was still going to my junior high though, I developed a lung illness (long story short, don't inhale mold spores) it tore up some tissue and brought back my childhood asthma. 

Now, my 8th grade year was terrible. The homeschooling was bad and my parents had work so I was home alone all the time. My freshman year was so much better though. I started going to a private academy with real teachers and peers. My grades weren't so hot, but it was to be expected after teaching myself for a year. I made new friends, joined the musical (Cinderella. It was awesome. I had five roles) and later in the year I joined the play. I've always had a passion for theatre so it was super cool to be a part of it.  

I am now in the summer before my sophomore year. I am taking driving courses, volunteering at my local zoo which is the best "job" ever, and I've had lots of time to work on my physical art skills. 

As for my gaming side, I would call myself a pro, more of a casual gamer. I don't know a ton of games, but some of my favourites are Borderlands, Skyrim, and of course, our beloved Minecraft. I've been playing minecraft (PC edition) Since around my 5th grade year, so it's been a good while. Prior to this server, I had never been involved in an SMP. A few mini games servers, and some friends in middle school had their own servers, but never with so many people and in true survival. 

Oasis has been so amazing in this (not even) month I have been in the community. Everyone is so kind and helpful, and I've made quite a few great friends. I'm so glad that I happened upon this server, I would be so terribly bored and lonely without it and it's members. 

Thank you for anyone who read this massive spew of words, I tried not to ramble but I guess it's my nature. I appreciate you all so much, and I'm happy to help anyone in need. 

With all that being said, I do believe that I am done. Have a good morning/afternoon/evening folks, and I'll see you later!

Last edited by LadyLynn47 on 8/2/2017, 12:41 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Didn't like the original, this edit suits me better.)
LadyLynn47
Coal Miner
Coal Miner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Jinx's (New) Intro!

Post by Suscabot on 7/11/2017, 8:27 pm

Nice to get ta know you better! I'm glad you joined the Oasis family and that it may give you opportunities to be creative as well as make more friends. I'm not great with words, so that's where I'll leave it now.  P face
Suscabot
Lapis Miner
Lapis Miner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by John_Crichton on 7/11/2017, 9:30 pm

Good to meet you.
You've already made an impression with your maturity...and I noticed a sense of humor too. Oasis is a good place with many folks your age and younger who are intelligent, creative and thoughtful. 
Bullying isn't a new thing by any means, got shoved down a flight of stairs in high school myself. Glad your health and situation has improved...
And welcome to Oasis.
Here is a cute bunny as a welcome.
John_Crichton
Lapis Miner
Lapis Miner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyLynn47 on 7/11/2017, 10:11 pm

Oh my goodness, it's a welcoming bunny!
LadyLynn47
Coal Miner
Coal Miner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by 4emersons on 7/12/2017, 2:18 am

Hey, welcome to Oasis. Glad you're enjoying it. Also glad you're doing better socially and that your parents helped you get out of that bad situation in school when you were being bullied. It's important to know what you enjoy doing, so I'm happy for your sake that you've had Minecraft to help you connect. 

Good luck on Oasis, I'm sure you'll have lots of fun!
4emersons
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Epiccx on 7/13/2017, 2:51 pm

Hey, welcome to the server, and I'm glad that you like it here! It's good that things are getting better, and if you ever need to talk to anyone, we're always here for you! :)
Epiccx
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by AshleyFroFro on 7/13/2017, 5:49 pm

Awe welcome to the family, I'm so glad you found us. Your story is super inspiring and you seem like a tough cookie as my grandma would say xD I can't wait to see you online, i've been a little mia atm, but I would love to hangout and help you on the server. :3 Stay fishy (o.O)<
AshleyFroFro
Dirt Digger
Dirt Digger

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyLynn47 on 8/2/2017, 7:10 am

Hopefully people see the new intro, I was going to just delete this one and make one entirely new, but I couldn't lol
LadyLynn47
Coal Miner
Coal Miner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Suscabot on 8/2/2017, 11:58 am

It's been really great to see how active you are within the community and I am happy to say I vouched for you. That and your life sounds truly exciting, and I hope you get far in everything you wish to accomplish. I continue to enjoy seeing the progress you have made on your builds, and the impact you have made on this community even in such a short time. Nice name change by the way! Keep being you!

~Suscabot~
Suscabot
Lapis Miner
Lapis Miner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top