-= Synchh's Member Application =-

View previous topic View next topic Go down

-= Synchh's Member Application =-

Post by Synchh on 6/7/2017, 12:53 pm

Minecraft username: Synchh

Real name (OPTIONAL): Josh

Age (OPTIONAL): 16 (16th Sept 2000)

Location (OPTIONAL): Manchester, England

Where did you find out about Oasis SMP?: Was Looking For A Smp Server To Play, This Seemed Like It Had Been Up For A While So I Thought I'd Try It Out :P

How long have you been playing on THIS server?: Not Long, Like, Joined 5 Mins Before This Application

How often do you plan on being on THIS server?: Im An Active Player, Just Recently Sitting My Final Exams So May Be Off But I Finish Them By Next Friday

Have you voted for Oasis at Minestatus or Mineservers?: No, Not At The Time Of Writing This, But I Will Have After It. :)

Do you agree not to give out spawned items from any kits you will get with or after Member rank: Yes, Kits Must Be Earned By Yourself, I Feel As If You Have Earnt Them Yourself, You Should Keep Them To Yourself anyways

Name any Trusted, Trusted+, Artisans, Veterans, Architects, JrMods, Mods and/or Admins who would vouch for you (Do not assume, you have to specifically ask if they'll vouch): PeptoPapi[Trusted+]

Why do you want to become a member of the Oasis Community? How do we know you can be trusted? (Please say more than just "I don't grief" or "I am going to record"): Well, I have been looking for an smp community to join, i was a member of diversity smp but i got banned because of something i said to a helper, in a discord pm, so i got banned for something not even on the server, but that was at least 2 months ago, since then i have been looking for a new community for me and my girlfriend to play on as we both love a new community, I am genuinely a nice person, can get a little rough if someone is mean towards me but then again, who doesn't. I am an amazing builder and i feel as if me being on the server could possibly bring something fun and creative to the server. I enjoy building for not only myself, but for others, and i feel being a member would help me get noticed a little more, i am really active in chat and probably talk too much as i reply almost instantly to a question or worry, I am a trustworthy person who does always stick to their word on whatever i say.. and that is why i want to join the Oasis Community :D

Synchh
Tree Puncher
Tree Puncher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: -= Synchh's Member Application =-

Post by Emna on 6/7/2017, 7:10 pm

Accepted! Please try to avoid writing in black texted as it is very difficult to see but this is a great application! :) Welcome to Oasis!

Forum Admin
Forum Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top