What is with this guy MrCowFace?!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

What is with this guy MrCowFace?!

Post by Lily GrayWolf on 6/3/2017, 2:22 pm

Alright..... This guy MrCowFace had a very interesting set of messages to send me. Our conversation from the time he first messaged me to when he started typing in Chinese or something:

MrCowFace: i swear to god i will eat you
LilyWolf_CHanXx: Dude u r talking to a full blown werewolf. U sure you wanna mess with me?
MrCowFace: i eat wolfs for dinner
LilyWolf_ChanXx: Hm, guess what I am enjoying leftover steak right now irl
MrCowFace: i will eat your dog for lunch
LilyWolf_ChanXx: Too bad I don't have one...

And from there, MrCowFace began to type in Chinese. My reply to his first Chinese message:

LilyWolf_ChanXx: Assuming that means "f*&k you" in Chinese or something

From there I did not type to him, as I was angry enough. I said this in public chat after he said the thing about my dog, which I actually do have one:

LilyWolf_ChanXx: I swear to God if he touches my dog I will track him down and murder him!!!

So, I actually wasn't eating steak, and I do have a dog. And I cannot track people down so simply... However, I care enough about my pets and all animals in general to physically attack somebody, as that is what I did last week. Do not mess with me.

EVER.

Sorry about the inconvenience, but please do take this into major account when you see MrCowFace online.
Lily GrayWolf
Coal Miner
Coal Miner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What is with this guy MrCowFace?!

Post by 4emersons on 6/5/2017, 1:04 am

Please for the love of God don't use black text on the forums, it's impossible to see. 

Also, really confused by this post. Is the only point of this post to feature your little spat with this other player?
4emersons
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lily GrayWolf on 6/5/2017, 12:25 pm

4emersons wrote:Please for the love of God don't use black text on the forums, it's impossible to see. 

Also, really confused by this post. Is the only point of this post to feature your little spat with this other player?
No, this post is to publicly notify Staff and just people in general of MrCowFace, and I wont use black text again.
Lily GrayWolf
Coal Miner
Coal Miner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Woori on 6/5/2017, 12:44 pm

Lily GrayWolf wrote:
4emersons wrote:Please for the love of God don't use black text on the forums, it's impossible to see. 

No, this post is to publicly notify Staff and just people in general of MrCowFace, and I wont use black text again.

Uhhh okay well for future reference please use the section of the forums titled "Report Rulebreakers" rather than this section (Off-Topic). Even if you don't think you should put it there, you really are making this thread to comment on MrCowFace was rude to you, and being rude is obviously against the rules, so you're technically reporting a rulebreaker.
Woori
Gold Miner
Gold Miner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by mooselbell on 6/5/2017, 6:53 pm

Thank you for the post. As Woori said you would want to post in "report rulebreakers" if there is an issue with someone.
On another note, if you choose to report a player for being rude you may want to think about if you were rude to that player as well. Two wrongs don't make a right, in the future it may be better to just ask them to stop and inform them about our rules.
Locking this post.

Forum Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum