Lily's Faithful Application for Staff

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Lily's Faithful Application for Staff

Post by Lily GrayWolf on 6/2/2017, 12:07 am

Minecraft username: LilyWolf_ChanXx

Real name (recommended): Lillian Huss

How long have you been playing on THIS server?: I have been playing on Oasis since a few months before the official release of 1.9

How often do you plan on being on THIS server?:
I plan to and have been on this server almost everyday, as I am still in school.

Name any Helpers, JrMods, Mods, or Admins who would vouch for you:
There are definetly some, but I can't think of usernames at the moment.

Why do you deserve staff status? What sets you apart from the other players and would make you a good part of the staff?: I believe that I deserve to be a part of staff because I am always aiming to be the friend that everybody remembers and is excited to see on Oasis. I try to build and help build, however, I must say I'm not great universally with building. I try to be kind and good-hearted to all who log onto the Oasis and I strive to welcome all who come to the server and who are returning from a day in reality.

Can we trust you, an almost 13-year-old, to do as a staff member should?: Yes, even in my youth, my awareness and productivity levels remain some of the highest of my age. All can trust me in this position, even if you think I am young.
Lily GrayWolf
Coal Miner
Coal Miner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Lily's Faithful Application for Staff

Post by BABlaze on 6/2/2017, 12:17 am

Vouch you are a nice player xD
-Blaze

BABlaze
Gold Miner
Gold Miner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by IndoorPool on 6/2/2017, 2:59 am

I'd like to see you a bit more active on Oasis & the forums. I do see you on a lot but you're not very 'active' in public chat so to speak. I wouldn't apply for staff so soon since you just applied for Oasian, it makes you look rank hungry, and in my opinion isn't smart to do because it makes it even more difficult to get ranks. I'd say your application on the other hand is kind of short for a staff application. This isn't meant to come off as rude or mean, I'm just trying to give you some tips and tricks to make your staff application better once you reapply at a later date if you choose to. Good luck! :p
IndoorPool
Iron Miner
Iron Miner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Truesaver on 6/25/2017, 12:19 pm

Vouch!
Truesaver
Coal Miner
Coal Miner

View user profile