Oasis MC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hi, this is my member application!! (Version 2)

Go down

Hi, this is my member application!! (Version 2) Empty Hi, this is my member application!! (Version 2)

Post by Dillpickles130 on 5/31/2017, 3:36 pm

This message is for mooselbell,
Mooselbell, I have basically copied my last post for a member rank and reposted it on a different topic post, seeing that you didn't see my repost on the other topic post. This is exactly what I posted before, just with the questions to back it up.
-Dillpickles130

Minecraft username: Dillpickles130

Real name (OPTIONAL):

Age (OPTIONAL):

Location (OPTIONAL):

Where did you find out about Oasis SMP?: I found out about Oasis SMP from a friend who recommended it to me

How long have you been playing on THIS server?: I have been playing on this server for about a month and a half

How often do you plan on being on THIS server?: I plan to play on this server when ever I have free time (often).

Have you voted for Oasis at Minestatus or Mineservers?:  I have voted on Mineservers

Do you agree not to give out spawned items from any kits you will get with or after Member rank:  I agree not to give spawned items I get with the member rank

Name any Trusted, Trusted+, Artisans, Veterans, Architects, JrMods, Mods and/or Admins who would vouch for you (Do not assume, you have to specifically ask if they'll vouch): TheMightyDoodle has told me he would vouch for me

Why do you want to become a member of the Oasis Community? How do we know you can be trusted? (Please say more than just "I don't grief" or "I am going to record"):  I want to become member so I can advance in higher ranks so I can eventually help the server and help other people become members. I can be trusted because I follow the rules of the SMP server and I wish to help other people in need of help.
Dillpickles130
Dillpickles130
Tree Puncher
Tree Puncher

Back to top Go down

Hi, this is my member application!! (Version 2) Empty Re: Hi, this is my member application!! (Version 2)

Post by Emna on 5/31/2017, 6:51 pm

Accepted.
Emna
Emna
Gold Miner
Gold Miner

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum