Oasis MC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hi, this is my member application!!

Go down

Hi, this is my member application!! Empty Hi, this is my member application!!

Post by Dillpickles130 on 5/25/2017, 5:29 pm

Minecraft username: Dillpickles130

I found out about Oasis SMP from a friend who recommended it to me. I have been playing on this server for about a month and a half. I plan to play on this server when ever I have free time (often). I have voted on Mineservers. I agree not to give spawned items I get with the member rank. TheMightyDoodle has told me he would vouch for me. I want to become member so I can advance in higher ranks so I can eventually help the server and help other people become members. I can be trusted because I follow the rules of the SMP server and I wish to help other people in need of help.

Last edited by Dillpickles130 on 5/26/2017, 4:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Dillpickles130
Dillpickles130
Tree Puncher
Tree Puncher

Back to top Go down

Hi, this is my member application!! Empty Re: Hi, this is my member application!!

Post by 4emersons on 5/25/2017, 6:23 pm

Hi Dillpickles130, thanks for taking interest in becoming a member here! You'll need to use the proper application format, though. You can click the edit button on the top right of your original post here or you can make a new topic with the proper format for the member application. The format is as follows: 

Minecraft username:

Real name (OPTIONAL):

Age (OPTIONAL):

Location (OPTIONAL):

Where did you find out about Oasis SMP?:

How long have you been playing on THIS server?:

How often do you plan on being on THIS server?:

Have you voted for Oasis at Minestatus or Mineservers?:

Do you agree not to give out spawned items from any kits you will get with or after Member rank: 

Name any Trusted, Trusted+, Artisans, Veterans, Architects, JrMods, Mods and/or Admins who would vouch for you (Do not assume, you have to specifically ask if they'll vouch):

Why do you want to become a member of the Oasis Community? How do we know you can be trusted? (Please say more than just "I don't grief" or "I am going to record"):
4emersons
4emersons
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Hi, this is my member application!! Empty Re: Hi, this is my member application!!

Post by Dillpickles130 on 5/30/2017, 3:45 pm

4emersons, thanks 4 the feedback, it is currently 5/30/17, and I edited it and reposted it on 5/26/17. Again, thanks 4 the feedback.  Smile Smile Smile
Dillpickles130
Dillpickles130
Tree Puncher
Tree Puncher

Back to top Go down

Post by mooselbell on 5/31/2017, 2:55 am

I don't see the repost, please copy the format 4emerson provided. I will be locking this post and will glad to review your member request upon update
mooselbell
mooselbell
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum