Pmblue Member Application

Go down

Pmblue Member Application

Post by pmblue on 5/7/2017, 11:26 pm

Minecraft username: pmblue

Where did you find out about Oasis SMP?:I found out by looking up good SMP servers and somehow this one was lower on the list, though it was ironically the only cool one i found :D.
 How long have you been playing on THIS server?: About 5 days I think? about 8-12 hours a day?
How often do you plan on being on THIS server?:As often as i possibly can. That will be at least 1-2 hours a day, but that has been 8-13 hours a day so far(Ive been no lifing)

Have you voted for Oasis at Minestatus or Mineservers?:Yes I have.

Do you agree not to give out spawned items from any kits you will get with or after Member rank:  Yes because that is how to ruin the fun of the server for everyone and i do not believe that would be right.

Name any Trusted, Trusted+, Artisans, Veterans, Architects, JrMods, Mods and/or Admins who would vouch for you (Do not assume, you have to specifically ask if they'll vouch):Oasian shadeyGhost

Why do you want to become a member of the Oasis Community? How do we know you can be trusted? (Please say more than just "I don't grief" or "I am going to record"): Because I believe I can be beneficial to the server and the newer people. Now why u can trust me, because I love this server already and dont know how i could do anything but help or just play fair. Ive already had many chances as well but i havent. As a newbie, i found a shulker box full of diamodn gear and items on the ground. I put the items in the box and used a sign so that only the owner could get in. I think it was AwesomeDane_?? But idk.

pmblue
Tree Puncher
Tree Puncher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Pmblue Member Application

Post by Kenyanot on 5/7/2017, 11:32 pm

Accepted!
Kenyanot
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

View user profile