ABOVE ME, ME, BLOW ME

Page 27 of 27 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 25, 26, 27

Go down

Re: ABOVE ME, ME, BLOW ME

Post by Nsane99 on 2/12/2018, 9:35 pm

^ For me, that would be this paper mache (I think that's how that's spelled) volcano back in middle school. Shouldn't have taken as long as it did, but I decided to partially procrastinate but still work on it at the same time. Ended up taking the whole few months I had to do it and I barely finished lol. The moral of the story is don't procrastinate I guess.

< I just moved into an apartment on my own to get to college easier. So far it's a lot of fun, and it's great to have some peace and quiet to do whatever I need to.

V What's your ideal environment to work in?
Nsane99
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

Location : In an alternate dimension and universe that has such minor differences from yours that it really doesn't matter at all.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Beeliever on 2/12/2018, 10:10 pm

^ Depends on what I'm working on, if it's a project/homework, I'd rather work on it alone, but if I'm working out, or working (like a job), I'd prefer to work with people so I don't get bored, or unmotivated.

< 10/10 Best money i've spent, is paying for Spotify premium

V Best thing you've spent your money on?

Last edited by Beeliever on 2/12/2018, 10:38 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : i legit only put the reply :p)
Beeliever
Lapis Miner
Lapis Miner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by 4emersons on 2/13/2018, 9:13 am

^ Well, my pickup would be number one. Other than that, it would probably be my old school record player or my guitar.

< I also agree with Beeliever, Spotify Premium is the GOAT. I've had it for a couple years and people like me who listen to 6-10 hours of music per day, it is 420% worth it. 

V Do you tend to want to be around people, or do you generally just want to be by yourself?
4emersons
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 27 of 27 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 25, 26, 27