ABOVE ME, ME, BLOW ME

Page 25 of 27 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26, 27  Next

Go down

Re: ABOVE ME, ME, BLOW ME

Post by ThunderHorse on 1/12/2018, 10:40 pm

^ only show I actually ever liked was Nightwatch but it was canceled. Theres been rumors they are filming a new season but it's been over a year and a half since the last season ended. Live PD is pretty good though.

< i swear my neighbors a few doors down cant get any stupider. They thought a propane heater in a hay barn while they stacked hay was a good idea..... thankfully they are fine, shed doesn't exist any more though.

v hows the weather where you are?
ThunderHorse
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by shadeyghost on 1/13/2018, 2:34 am

^^ stranger things
^ it took me almost a day to realize i answered the wrong question, but the weather here in south texas is, dry, windy, and cool
< ya see, i was thinking this morning "today's gonna be a good day" and it was, but it was too good, and i knew something bad was gonna happen by the end of it 
V ever have a day where you know it's too good to be true?
shadeyghost
Diamond Miner
Diamond Miner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by 4emersons on 1/15/2018, 6:18 pm

^ Absolutely I have. The most recent time wasn't the entire day, but mostly about a football game. I'm a Vikings fan and the Minnesota Vikings game was insane yesterday but when the Vikings scored to take the lead with 3 minutes left, I knew Brees would have too much time and would be able to score again. However, after he did score, the Vikings came back and made an insane play to score at the end of the game to win.

< I have never gotten more lit watching a football game than I did yesterday. That was the most insane game I've ever seen, with exception to the Patriots comeback in the Superbowl last year. 

V Are you a football fan? If so, what team do you cheer for?
4emersons
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TheMathSlayer on 1/15/2018, 7:45 pm

^ I am generally not a fan of sports. That said, I do watch football sometimes and have no preference as to who I want to win or lose.

< Accidentally listened to a song for 3 hours straight. Didn't realize I had put it on loop so that it would be the only song playing. Not a bad song, though.

V What's that one song that you could listen to for hours on end without getting sick of it?
TheMathSlayer
Coal Miner
Coal Miner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by shadeyghost on 1/15/2018, 11:38 pm

^ theres not just one, i have a full playlist of them,but the one that stands out is Sound of Silence - Disturbed
< i'm worried about my friends, i haven't been talking to them much
V has a friend ever just, stopped talking to you, and then you get worried sick?
shadeyghost
Diamond Miner
Diamond Miner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Shnoork on 1/15/2018, 11:52 pm

^ Just recently actually. A friend of mine I used to see a fair amount at school hasnt been showing up lately. I texted her, we played a couple games, and she told me it was because she’s been trying to spend less time at school. No winter tires. Doesnt want to have to drive home super late, in the dark, sliding all over the place. Im going to assume she has no reason to lie about it so hey, at least shes (presumably) alright

< So playing Smash bros with my friends, I decided to pick up Peach a while ago. She’s arguably the most technical character in the game and she’s also hella savage. I’ve finally got to the point where Im like “You know what, Im a pretty good Peach player now. Real talk.” They’ve been saying Im amazing with this character for months now and the whole time Ive been like “Bro. Im still learning basic Peach stuff. Chill.” Yeah, we take this game pretty seriously. More seriously than you should take a fighting game for kids.

V Whats something you do for fun that you take reaaaal serious?
Shnoork
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by shadeyghost on 1/16/2018, 3:10 am

^ funnily enough, smash bros XD
< i wanna play smash bros but i can't anymore cuz my 3ds broke and i don't have any other smash game 
V have you played super smash bros?
shadeyghost
Diamond Miner
Diamond Miner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by 4emersons on 1/16/2018, 7:16 pm

^ Yeah, a few of my friends and I used to play it a lot. It gets intense, man. 

< All the people I used to play it with are off at college all over the state, and some out of state, too. R.I.P. to the good times. 

V Favorite block/item in Minecraft?
4emersons
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ThunderHorse on 1/16/2018, 11:53 pm

^ i like bedrock. Problem is gotta be really careful not to mess up

< had a meteor land in my county tonight. Nobody was aware of it but about 8 pm had a huge flash of light and the biggest boom I've ever heard. Found out it was a confirmed meteor and the most likely place for it to have landed was about 15 minutes away. Exploded mid armosphere and that what caused the boom. Might go look for chunks tomorrow.

v ever see a meteor?
ThunderHorse
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sadie1850_ on 1/18/2018, 10:43 pm

I have but it was tiny when it hit the ground
>
I just ate a taco and it was delicious! My friend got a job at Mc'Donalds today and quit after 2 hours!
\/
Have you ever worked in fast food?
sadie1850_
Iron Miner
Iron Miner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mattoosie62 on 1/19/2018, 5:05 pm

^ not really I shadowed a couple times for funding my grad party 

< talk abot being a long time missed Oasis

v excited for the new 1.13 or still prefer the old 1.12.2?
Mattoosie62
Gold Miner
Gold Miner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by 4emersons on 1/20/2018, 11:16 am

^ More like still prefer the old 1.6. lol

< I hate dealing with insurance. Why can't people just stay on the road when driving rather than jumping the curb and smashing into my truck while it's sitting in the driveway, and then taking off as if it never happened? I kinda miss the days when my biggest concern in life was what I was going to do when I got on Minecraft. 

V When did you start playing Minecraft, and when did you start playing Oasis?
4emersons
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cyedon on 1/20/2018, 12:24 pm

^ Way back in 2011. One day I went to my friends house to play Call of Duty Black Ops Zombies together on his PlayStation but when I arrived he let me play solo while he booted up his PC. He started to play this game called Minecraft, which I back then had never seen/hear of before. The next day I went to YouTube and looked for video's of Minecraft and the first video that came up was one of EthoSlab's Let's Play series. I was immediately hooked! It took some effort to convince my dad to buy me the game cause at €25 it was pretty pricy :') 

So yeah, 2011. Minecraft was in beta 1.6 at the time. I played on a singleplayer world for years untill it was so broken because of updates to the game (I remember beta 1.8 was a big one, and full release aswell). After full release I finally joined a multiplayer server for the first time. It was a YouTuber called Xbeaugaming his fan server. Again, years went by untill eventually the server was shut down. I quit Minecraft for a while but I was still hooked to the game and missed playing with other people! So I started looking for a new server and thats when I stumbled upon this forum. I joined the server that day, now over 2 years ago, and the rest is history! :D

< Haven't played on Oasis in a while, I guess I'm just too excited for the server reset to build anything on this map anymore :-/ I've been playing A LOT on my Nintendo Switch, that I got for christmas, instead! Mario Odyssey is the best! :D

V Have you failed your New Years Resolutions yet? 'Cause I have xD
Cyedon
Iron Miner
Iron Miner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Beeliever on 1/20/2018, 12:37 pm

^  Yes, I've ate waay more than intended yet lost weight so maybe???

< I feel like this little town is the place I'll get murdered.

V Have you ever felt like some place or someone would be the death of you?
Beeliever
Lapis Miner
Lapis Miner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by 4emersons on 1/20/2018, 12:53 pm

^ Well, the someone is easy - my family. But the place? Not so sure. 

< I wish I grew up before all the fancy technology that we have today. There are so many idiots that completely rely on that stuff. It is impossible to stay away from it. I'm a small town kind of guy. 

V Do you prefer small towns or big cities?
4emersons
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jandavey on 1/21/2018, 4:07 am

^ Big cities! I mostly grew up in them, and don’t like small towns. I currently live in a small town and dislike it. City traffic might be bad, but driving several miles to get to a small mall takes a little more time than walking a couple blocks in the city...I like sleeping with noise, like, traffic or people outside late at night. I don’t hear anything here, and I don’t like it. My parents like the small town things like the peacefulness and fresh air, and, I don’t know, I guess I just like noise and the fast moving feeling of a big city. 

< Actually I’ve lately been dreaming of moving to a bigger city when I finally have a degree, job, and some money. I was thinking of getting a tiny studio/junior 1 bedroom downtown in a city a little over 50 miles (80 km) away. I could visit cool nearby museums, malls, restaurants within just a couple blocks of my home. That would be so fun. 

\/ Have you seen any/all of the Star Wars movies?

jandavey
Diamond Miner
Diamond Miner

View user profile http://leafblock.com

Back to top Go down

Post by TheMathSlayer on 1/21/2018, 5:21 pm

^ I watched the Force Awakens, and that's only because I was forced into it by friends. Not a huge fan of the franchise, to be honest.

< I love it when my life is so overwhelmed with stuff that I barely have time to relax and play video games. Because that's how it's going to be for the next 3 weeks :D

V What's the longest you've gone without playing a video game (including those on your phone)?
TheMathSlayer
Coal Miner
Coal Miner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by 4emersons on 1/22/2018, 8:03 am

^ A long time. I don't keep track, but my guess would be a month and a half or two months. 

< Wow, I just realized I passed Leagle on post count on the forums. Now I have the 4th most. Only 28 away from Pax, too. (Although Lina had like 8 billion before her account was deleted a while back)

V Favorite breakfast food?
4emersons
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sadie1850_ on 1/22/2018, 11:18 am

^ Lots of hashbrowns!

> I got ready for school in record time! I got to rest in bed and go on discord for like 30 minutes!

\/ Ever procrastinated to get ready? where were you going?
sadie1850_
Iron Miner
Iron Miner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Beeliever on 1/23/2018, 1:11 pm

^ Yes, last night actually... I procrastinated to take a shower I told myself no later than 8 PM but it ended up being at 1 AM (I was going to bed)

< I finally setup my computer and I lost my hard drive with ALL MY OAKEN PICTURES :(((((

V Have you ever lost something with "important" stuff?
Beeliever
Lapis Miner
Lapis Miner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by alexshrimp on 1/25/2018, 9:34 pm

^ Ummm once I accidentally deleted the document that had my Cornell Notes. I lost literally 10 pages of work!!

< I am drowning in homework. I can't wait for summer..

V What are you doing this summer!! :D
alexshrimp
Dirt Digger
Dirt Digger

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by 4emersons on 1/26/2018, 10:28 am

^ Working a lot, having fun, going on a trip to Nicaragua. I kinda want to get a low-end motorcycle and mess around on that, too. 

< My breakfast today: 1 can of black olives and 1 glass of chocolate milk. Breakfast of dreams!

V Do you like black olives?
4emersons
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sadie1850_ on 1/26/2018, 11:40 am

^ I love black olives!! my mom says there discusting soooo... we never get them :(

>many cats are about my home. What do I do? do I pet them or get rid of them? there not mine so what should I do?

\/ ever had a pet that is not yours in your home and its missing and or crazy?
sadie1850_
Iron Miner
Iron Miner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Beeliever on 1/27/2018, 10:40 am

^ No one has ever "left" their pet at my home, but they did bring it when they visited, tried to eat my guinea pigs. 

< ooOOOF PROmoS, and my esc key bROKE, now i can't change my controls and likebsvdjacksLAs

V Have you ever felt that the world hated(s) you?
Beeliever
Lapis Miner
Lapis Miner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by 4emersons on 1/27/2018, 12:03 pm

^ Not really. I tend to not pay much attention to the negative and not stress out much. If bad things happen, I just get over it and life moves on. 

< The weather where I live this past couple months has been going back and forth between "warm" upper 20s and 30s for a week or so and then dipping back down to -10 or -20 for a week. It's really strange but I kinda like it. 

V Last song you listened to?
4emersons
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 27 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26, 27  Next