ABOVE ME, ME, BLOW ME

Page 17 of 22 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 22  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: ABOVE ME, ME, BLOW ME

Post by badlyy on 8/13/2017, 10:06 pm

^ Messy lol.

< I just finished building my storage building/house thingy at /warp theinn, and I must say, it looks great! It took me a couple of days to build (mostly because I didn't have much time during the day) and I am glad it is finally finished. 

V What town(s) do you have a house in? Or do you prefer to live in the middle of nowhere? c:
badlyy
Coal Miner
Coal Miner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jandavey on 8/14/2017, 1:37 am

^ I (kind of) live in the middle of nowhere, in game and irl. I mean, I live close to some other peoples' builds, and irl I live in a small town / small city 

< School started on August 1 for me, and this has been the absolute busiest school year. SAT/ACT, community service hours graduation requirement, my first time taking an AP class, and tons of homework and projects

\/ ¿Do you like dogs or cats?

jandavey
Gold Miner
Gold Miner

View user profile http://leafblock.com

Back to top Go down

Post by 4emersons on 8/14/2017, 2:39 pm

^ I'm a dog person hands down. I'm not a huge fan of cats, but dogs are to die for. My family has never owned a dog, and we've had cats most of my life, but I have lots of friends who have dogs and I really want to get a dog.

< With one week left of summer, I finally got around to doing something I told myself I would do this summer: learn guitar. A friend is giving me lessons for free, I just need to get a cheap guitar to practice on. 

V Do you play any instruments?
4emersons
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Shnoork on 8/14/2017, 3:55 pm

^ Ukulele and violin. I think I might also try the accordion at some point, Im not sure yet.

< This time next week I'll be done working for the summer. Looking forward to it, I've worked a lot.

V What is your opinion on toes?
Shnoork
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by badlyy on 8/14/2017, 4:05 pm

^ Toes are love. Toes are life. not really

< I... I am bored, not gonna lie. My summer has been pretty chill so far.

V What's your take on Donald Trump? this is probably gonna trigger some people
badlyy
Coal Miner
Coal Miner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by PeachesAreGreat on 8/14/2017, 4:08 pm

^ Donald Trump is just bleh.

< I am camping a lot, or playing Oasis!

V Would you rather lose an arm or a leg?
PeachesAreGreat
Tree Puncher
Tree Puncher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by 4emersons on 8/15/2017, 11:46 am

^ I'd much rather lose a leg. You can get a prosthetic without losing too much mobility, whereas I use both my arms a ton. Arms are more essential for everyday life than legs are, in my opinion. It's funny that you ask this question because I just had a spirited debate 2 nights ago with a few friends about this same topic. 

< Have a very busy week ahead of me...not quite the chill last week of summer I wanted, but it's whatever. 

V What's an accent you wish you could do flawlessly?
4emersons
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jandavey on 8/15/2017, 2:11 pm

^ Thick filipino accent. I occasionally get English replies when I speak Tagalog because of my different accent. 

< AP Econ / government is a really fun class, I'm not sure if the teacher seriously checks every single packet he gives out, as he gave us like 6 in the past 3 weeks and it's due this week. I doubt anyone has the time to carefully read through 30 students' packets, but every time I thought a teacher wasn't reading, they were. 

\/ Have you ever put an extremely wrong answer or response in an assignment thinking the teacher/professor/dinosaur/manager won't read it?

jandavey
Gold Miner
Gold Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Shnoork on 8/15/2017, 2:28 pm

^ Yes, several times. When I come across a question and im drawing a blank I just put down the best joke or pun that comes to mind. Ive had a lot of teachers say "Lucas, this wont fly in high school" and "Its ok now but when you get to university this isnt going to be allowed" and even "You have a great wit but the real world isnt like university. You cant be doing this on real reports." We'll see about that one...

< Bout to destroy my boi in Smash bros. Doesnt know who he's messing with.

V Who's your favourite character in Smash bros?
Shnoork
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by PeachesAreGreat on 8/15/2017, 4:54 pm

^Not really sure, but Algebra is definitely hard at first and I came to master that xD
V What is the most embarrassing nickname someone has called you?
PeachesAreGreat
Tree Puncher
Tree Puncher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lina on 8/16/2017, 12:57 am

I'm answering both since shnoork's question wans't really answered

^^ Pikachu *-* speedy shocking intensifies
Kirby, Yoshi, and Luigi after that

^ I have a collection of nicknames but the worst is probably Angie or Anj/Ange, since they're both based off my full name. I'll take any mispelling of "Lina" over those. They're fine names and I don't hate them, but they don't fit me.
Also, my brother's name can also be shortened to Anj, so it's confusing when relatives refer to us both with the same nickname.

< I just spent 7 hours rearranging furniture. I have come to realize I could use some more efficient furniture :\ it's better now than it was earlier though.

V What do you like most about your bedroom?
Lina
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by 4emersons on 8/16/2017, 1:19 am

^ The fact that I get to sleep in there. I'm not really a fan of it tbh. It's small, cramped because I don't really have enough space for my stuff. I don't really spend any of my time in there other than when I'm sleeping. 

Years ago my bedroom was like the coolest thing to me though. I had a loft bed with a couch under it and a fake little drum set that I loved. I had basketball posters covering the walls and a dope display for my collection of little model ships. 

< Now, that I think about it, my room has absolutely no character, it's just the place I sleep at. It's a little disappointing tbh but I have too much stuff and too little space to put it so I wouldn't even be able to make it look dope if I wanted to. Now what I do put a lot of effort into is my truck, that is my baby. 

In other news, I'm getting up in 4 and a half hours, so that'll be fun. 

V Do you fish? If so, what's your favorite time of day to go?
4emersons
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by shadeyghost on 8/16/2017, 5:07 am

^ I went fishing once with my dad, didn't catch anything, but i know that the best time to go is crack of dawn
< Italics are comin back, also in other news, i gotta get up in 8 hours to do chores before my mom comes home
V Ever procrastinate until the LATEST possible time?
shadeyghost
Diamond Miner
Diamond Miner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by badlyy on 8/16/2017, 9:18 am

^ Sometimes, but not too often.

< When I was Dirt Digger on the forums, I was really annoyed by it because I hated the dirt block, so I went crazy and wrote a bunch of forum posts until I got to Coal Miner.

V Would you like to have the option to make your forum rank private and not viewable by others?
badlyy
Coal Miner
Coal Miner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jandavey on 8/16/2017, 9:37 am

^ I think that we should all be able to have our own ranks and such. I don't pay attention to peoples' forum ranks at all or pass judgement on how much you've posted. (Or haven't posted)
Actually, I think everyone should have the same forum rank because it's unfair that some people get to have golden apples while some people are tree punchers... So we take away the golden apples from the people with golden apples and distribute them to the tree punchers to make everyone economically and socially equal by providing them with the same forum rank. 

< AP Economics is so fun because it's easy to hide things in the packets because there's no way my teacher is actually going to read 30 packets of the same vocabulary words.....For instance, in the definition of capitalism I could easily put "A flawed system where if a man had 6 apples and his neighbor had 2, the first man could keep all 6 apples to himself, but I think the man should be coerced convinced into giving up two apples so they both have the same amount of apples." And I'm sure he won't mark it

\/ What is the most fun class you have ever taken?

jandavey
Gold Miner
Gold Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by 4emersons on 8/16/2017, 1:51 pm

^ History of Rock 'n Roll in college. I absolutely love the content because basically we followed the development of music for a long time and the instructor was really fun and made it very enjoyable.

< Busy busy busy

V Are you busy?
4emersons
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lina on 8/16/2017, 6:00 pm

^ Very x-x
Job hunting intensifies, and I'm putting together a 2016/2017 art portfolio

<
jandavey wrote:
Actually, I think everyone should have the same forum rank because it's unfair that some people get to have golden apples while some people are tree punchers... So we take away the golden apples from the people with golden apples and distribute them to the tree punchers to make everyone economically and socially equal by providing them with the same forum rank. 
I wish I could give y'all my golden apple to eat, but I cannot ;-;

Having a high post count can be a good indicator of your forum activity, but it doesn't always guarantee post quality. Like, total between my old and current account I have 4k-something posts but a good chunk of those are just ban threads or other staff related posts. It also doesn't take into account the people who always check the forums but never post anything.
Henlo cute lurking people .v.

You know what would be really neat? If the forums counted the time you were logged in and active on the page - kind of like how minecraft logs your time in statistics.

V What changes do you hope for in future minecraft updates?
I wanna see more uses for beetroot l:
Lina
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Shnoork on 8/16/2017, 7:22 pm

^ If theres anything Ive always wanted in vanilla Minecraft its the little conveniences you can get out of mods. A minimap, instant inventory sorting, the ability to place multiple blocks at once while building, that type of thing. Oh, and glass that you can dye, thatd be pretty dope too. (Throwback to 1.4 when thats what everyone wanted)

< I've been thinking about Minecraft a bit lately. I might pop in on the server again at some point just to play around with my god like donor perks. (I like making snowmans)

V How much spaghetti can you eat in one sitting?
Shnoork
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Nsane99 on 8/16/2017, 9:52 pm

^ All of it.

< I looked outside a little bit ago, and it was super smokey out (There's a fire somewhat nearby) but the light was just right and it made the mountains look gorgeous. Each part that was farther back was a solid light blue, and every bit getting closer was a darker blue. Then above it the sky was a sunset/fire smoke orange. It was like a watercolor painting and I love it.

V Have you seen anything cool that blew your mind recently?
Nsane99
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

Location : In an alternate dimension and universe that has such minor differences from yours that it really doesn't matter at all.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by OmniTurbo on 8/17/2017, 12:37 pm

^ Nope. not really.

< Shnoork, they added stained/dyed glass in 1.7.2, according to the MC wiki

V What would you add to minecraft if you had the chance? I would add like actual marine life and village guards.
OmniTurbo
Redstone Miner
Redstone Miner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by 4emersons on 8/19/2017, 9:08 pm

^ Pickup trucks. 

< Had a ton of fun on my camping trip and had a lot of cool adventures. 

V Do you like camping?
4emersons
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by 2015delta on 8/19/2017, 9:25 pm

^
I like camping a lot! We have a tent and sometimes we go on RV trips with out family and friends!
< I once built something really cool in Minecraft Survival mode. The Taj Mahal outt of sandstone + quartz and other stuff

Did you ever build anything cool in Minecraft survival?
V
2015delta
Iron Miner
Iron Miner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by shadeyghost on 8/20/2017, 4:24 pm

^ back in 1.8 i had a warp called "rosegarden" to commemorate the death of the rose flower :( lots of rose pixelart and stuffs
< trying to make things work on my grandmothers computer but its so slooooooWWWWWWW
V ever miss your really fast internet when you leave home?
shadeyghost
Diamond Miner
Diamond Miner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ThunderHorse on 8/20/2017, 11:11 pm

^ i dont have internet at all to start with. Have to everything on my phone.

^ so my younger brother's graduation party was today and as expected someone who was turning into our driveway got rear ended causing the two lane road to rurn into one. Well in typical time it took a state trooper a half hour to arrive. I cant recall where but I have met this trooper before and when I told him I lived at the house the wreck is in front of and saw me dircting traffic in the reflective vest with all my emergency lights active on my truck (lightbar, grill strobes, dash lights, and traffic advisor) while placing emergency flares and saw how I was handling traffic and told me to keep doing what I was doing while he ran everything and handled the accident. In the end I was directing traffic for 2 hours before the scene was fully cleared. After everything was all said and done the trooper asked me which fire department i worked for. He was quite shocked when I told him i am not on any department nor ever had any training. Right before he left he told me he has never seen a non first responder handle a situation like I have and basically told me to get the training and get on a fire department.

Tldr; got to work an active wreck in front of my house directing traffic while the state trooper handled the wreck, trooper thought i was an active service firefighter and flat out told me to get certified.

v thoughts on the ocean?
ThunderHorse
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jandavey on 8/21/2017, 1:26 pm

^ The ocean, it's interesting. The ocean is blue, but why is that so? Is it because it absorbs color on the red part of the light spectrum? Or is it blue as its feelings are hurt? Ocean, why are you blue? Tell me what you feel, so I may know.

< Got 12 hours of sleep, but I still feel v e r y tired. 

\/ How many hours of sleep did you get last night?

jandavey
Gold Miner
Gold Miner

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 22 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 22  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top