ABOVE ME, ME, BLOW ME

Page 5 of 22 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 13 ... 22  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: ABOVE ME, ME, BLOW ME

Post by Suscabot on 3/24/2017, 7:37 pm

^I have been offered to spend my Sunday with my friend whom I go to college with. It's a robotics competition and I've never been so I am curious about what that will be like.

>My friend is very good with robotics competitions. She's been taking part in them for most of her childhood and understands it all much better than me.

v What's something one of your friends understands 85 times better than you?
Suscabot
Lapis Miner
Lapis Miner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ThunderHorse on 3/24/2017, 9:19 pm

^ probably trolling. My friends are major joksters. But I have them all beat in shooting accuracy and medical knowledge. They can barely splint a leg while I can identify injuries like concussions and even irregular heartbeats and best treatment without much issue. Funny part is I have zero medical training and they do yet I still know more. Perks of coming from a family of first responders

< really wish those daen crotch rockets would ve made illegal. Seeing these idiots pulling wheelies down the road going 90+ MPH is starting to get really annoying. One of them ran me off the road today then blamed me. I flat out told him thats why you quit pulling those dumb stunts. If I was inexperienced he would been hit head on and that would have been fatal, its obvious the tiny plastic bike vs big solid steel pickup has an obvious winner in that battle. So naturally he gets an attitude and once I mention I know every sherrif in the county personally he shut up and left. Felt good putting him in his place and he probaly wont go far before he gets caught. 

v something you wish you could get rid off in ife?
ThunderHorse
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by shadeyghost on 3/24/2017, 10:14 pm

^ crippling depression, seriously, too many of my friends have some sort of depression, and it's sad because i know that there isn't much i can do to help except be there for them, which i can't do all the time
< don't know what to do in smp anymore except buy diamonds and control the market, possibly, maybe, idk
V KF2 is half off this week, should i buy it?
shadeyghost
Diamond Miner
Diamond Miner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jandavey on 3/24/2017, 11:12 pm

^ I did not know there were two KFC's It's best to buy things when they go on sale as opposed to its regular price. I didn't know when the next steam sale was, and didn't buy a lot during the winter steam sale, even though I had the money. I finally spent the money I had and now I want to buy games, however, the ones I want are all regular price now. 

< Bought Calm Down Stalin and the Metro Redux bundle. Never played either, just that I really wanted to play Calm Down Stalin even though it's not on sale, and the game was 3.99, but I quickly looked through the weekend steam sales and saw the Metro Redux bundle for exactly $6. I didn't want to spend more than $10, and since my total was 9.99, I guess you can say I spent under $10. I'll save the rest of my money for the next steam sale.

\/ Have you ever found a song in a different language and liked it more than the original?

jandavey
Gold Miner
Gold Miner

View user profile http://leafblock.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Cyedon on 3/29/2017, 1:23 pm

^Yes! About one and a half year ago the song 'To The Water' by Matt Simons was covered by the dutch singer Marco Borsato. I love that cover! 

Both songs for comparison:
The origional:

< Dark Souls 3: The Ringed City. The last DLC for the last game in the Dark Souls series. I'm reluctant to play it. I dont want this to end! No Sad

V Do you Praise The Sun? \[T]/
Cyedon
Iron Miner
Iron Miner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by iWolfyPlays on 4/2/2017, 2:07 pm

^ Idk

> Idk

v Idk??
iWolfyPlays
Iron Miner
Iron Miner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by 4emersons on 4/2/2017, 3:30 pm

^ Yes, what I don't know is why people make posts like yours. If you want to participate, then participate. 

< Today is the day I'm cleaning out my truck; inside, cleaning the bed of my truck, getting car wash. This mixed with Dean Martin will lift my spirits any day. 

V Do you like rainy days, or no? Why?
4emersons
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Shnoork on 4/2/2017, 5:07 pm

^ I find the damp to be pleasantly refreshing, though everything else about rainy days are kinda meh. Like how cold your hands can get when you're holding an umbrella.

< God, this thread has been so dead. Because I get updates on forum threads I've posted in, above me, me, blow me is usually what keeps me consistently on the forums. Without these posts, Im just some plain ol hermit, and we cant have THAT.

V Tootsie rolls. Love em or hate em?
Shnoork
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by 4emersons on 4/2/2017, 5:40 pm

^ Used to love 'em too much, so now I hate them. I used to eat them left and right, I probably added 10 pounds off of tootsie rolls while I was in elementary. Now I can't stand them, or most other candy.

< Got the truck all taken care of, now time to do school work the entire rest of the night. 

V What's something strange about yourself that you like, or something strange you like to do that most people don't like to do.
4emersons
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Nsane99 on 4/4/2017, 9:00 am

^ I don't try to do much in public that people would consider strange, but to be honest I've always REALLY wished I could openly wear capes. Like, super hero capes, and still be taken seriously lol.

< Spring break starts for me soon, so I'm happy.

V Would you ever want capes to become a normal and awesome thing to wear?

Last edited by Nsane99 on 4/4/2017, 9:02 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Forgot a word)
Nsane99
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

Location : In an alternate dimension and universe that has such minor differences from yours that it really doesn't matter at all.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by iWolfyPlays on 4/4/2017, 7:31 pm

^ Sure.

> Also to kinda add on to Nsane's, I don't have spring break! School went on strike. Best thing ever riiiiite

v Salad or Croutons? (I wrote this while eating croutons)
iWolfyPlays
Iron Miner
Iron Miner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MagnoliaNight on 4/4/2017, 8:23 pm

^ Both? I eat salads and croutons together. Im a bit picky about both of them though.

< Been storming all day. Best day Ive had in a long time.

V Do you like stormy days or sunny days more?
MagnoliaNight
Iron Miner
Iron Miner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Suscabot on 4/4/2017, 9:06 pm

^ I tend to enjoy sunny days more because they are beautiful and I can go outside without getting soaked. However, that being said, I would never say no to a really good Thunderstorm or any other extreme weather for that matter. I love intense things.

> Today I went tree climbing and got some new blisters to brag about. 

v What unusual activities do you enjoy doing? ex. climbing(be specific), fishing(be specific), etc(btw Be specific). ;P
Suscabot
Lapis Miner
Lapis Miner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ThunderHorse on 4/4/2017, 9:41 pm

^ climbing trees and small ravines without ropes or saftey gear. Cliffs and mountains are another story though

< the cat is starting to push his luck. The barn cat turned indoor/outdoor cat decided to jump on the tv stand and while doing so broke the tv reciver. So had to have tv crew out to replace the whole box and since it had to be replaced everything I had recorded got deleted. Half of them were from one of my favorite shows that I missed the last 5 episodes due to late night hockey games.......

v favorite tv series?
ThunderHorse
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by shadeyghost on 4/4/2017, 10:02 pm

^ Last time I watched a TV series on live TV was like, saturday mornings when it was the newest Pokemon and stuff, but now Netflix, Hulu, and Amazon have been dominating, so I've been watching stuff like Man in the High Castle on Amazon, really good, basically what it would be like if America had lost WWII

< can't get on oasis cuz i have an essay due last friday >.>

V last time you stalled on doing something that shouldn't be that hard but you're making it hard cuz you just don't want to do it?
shadeyghost
Diamond Miner
Diamond Miner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by 4emersons on 4/4/2017, 11:01 pm

^ Does right now count? It's really easy, but my nutrition homework is just really, really time consuming. I don't have class Tuesdays, so I worked all morning and managed to spend the rest of my day with friends so I wouldn't have to go home and do my homework. I only have 5 weeks left, but at this point I've lost all sense of motivation and I just want it to be over. 

< I was out disc golfing with some friends today, and I made an observation. Literally every single other group out there that we noticed were vaping. I swear everybody who goes disc golfing vapes, I don't understand it. 

V How do you feel about vaping?
4emersons
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ChaosTheoryJRH on 4/5/2017, 11:17 pm

^ I think it's disgusting, but I also think smoking anything is disgusting, so take my opinion as you will.

> Found the Master Sword in Breath of the Wild. Need more heart containers to acquire it.

V Last time you were excited for something, just to realize you couldn't have it right then?

ChaosTheoryJRH
Banned
Banned

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Shnoork on 4/8/2017, 4:02 pm

^ I want to say Destiny. I remember when they announced it in and around the same time as Titan Fall, thinking "Aw man, cant wait for Destiny." Never wound up getting it, after launch I lost interest.

< Reviving this thread, cuz Ive been hittin the rum

V What is your number one priority right now?
Shnoork
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by shadeyghost on 4/9/2017, 5:20 am

^ it SHOULD be typing up my research paper, but i'm on oasis visiting with old staffis .3.
< rip in peace forums aside from the occasional ban now, where did all the cool kids go ;-;
V how sad are you about forums dying?
shadeyghost
Diamond Miner
Diamond Miner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Shnoork on 4/9/2017, 12:43 pm

^ Im heckin bummed. There used to be a fair amount of people kickin it on the forums. But hey, the forums has always been kind of on the down slope. As long as there are us cool kids who continue to do forum stuff, the new kids will be all like "Whoa, cool kids." Pretty sure thats how most people start being forum active.

< What kind of annoys me now is that people go to the forums to apply for a rank or leave one word vouches for people without engaging in anything else here. Theres so little discussion now. I feel like forum activity should be listed as a requirement for some of these apps. Just watch how many kiddies flock to this thread THEN.

V How are you at whistling?
Shnoork
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by 4emersons on 4/9/2017, 1:41 pm

^ Can only whistle when I'm listening to a song that has a good tune to whistle to, or when others are whistling. I for some reason cannot whistle just out of the blue. 

< Yesterday the temp hit the 70s for the first time this spring here where I live. Was a great day.

V Do you disc golf/frisbee golf? If not, do you even know what it is?
4emersons
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by iWolfyPlays on 4/9/2017, 1:56 pm

^ Never heard of it.

> I just had my first Ice Cream cone of the season. And we're supposed to be getting FANTASTIC weather here in the northeast this week. 

v If you had to be stuck in one season for the rest of your life, what season would it be?
iWolfyPlays
Iron Miner
Iron Miner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Nsane99 on 4/9/2017, 5:27 pm

^ Spring, because temperatures don't get too high or low, and everything's really colorful.

< Making a couple baked potatoes, should taste pretty good!

V What's your favorite thing to bake/cook?
Nsane99
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

Location : In an alternate dimension and universe that has such minor differences from yours that it really doesn't matter at all.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by iWolfyPlays on 4/9/2017, 6:59 pm

^ I've not really experienced or really tried to cook. I really only know how to cook pasta, mac and cheese and soup. :P

> There's a friggin cold sore on my lip and its ignoring the hell out of me. 

v Favorite soft drink?
iWolfyPlays
Iron Miner
Iron Miner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ChaosTheoryJRH on 4/9/2017, 7:50 pm

^Probably Mtn. Dew Baja Blast. Also I'm sorry that your cold sore is ignoring you. You should try to talk to it, tell it you need it to pay attention.

> Work has been slow af lately.

V What do you do to stay busy when work/school/whatever is slow?

ChaosTheoryJRH
Banned
Banned

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 22 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 13 ... 22  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum