Bunnylove82's Jr. Mod Application

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bunnylove82's Jr. Mod Application

Post by BunnyLove82 on 3/14/2017, 4:38 pm

Minecraft username: Princess_Bunny82

Real name (recommended): Victoria

How long have you been playing on THIS server?: a little over a year

How often do you plan on being on THIS server?: a VERY long time

Name any JrMods, Mods, or Admins who would vouch for you: I am pretty sure almost anyone would vouch for me. haven't asked though.

Why do you deserve to be part of the Oasis Staff team? What sets you apart from the other players and would make you a good part of the staff?: as I have said before, It's not what sets me apart that makes me special as it's what makes me part of the Oasis family. This server is all about running as a team and the staff/members are all part of a big wonderful family. I want to be an even bigger, more important part of the inner workings.

Contributions to the team: I feel that I will bring a fun and happy environment with me to the staff team as I am a very fun and bubbly person. I am very outgoing and willing to help anyone with anything at the drop of a hat. On the opposite end of the spectrum I am not a child and I do know right from wrong. griefing, abuse, or any type of rules being broken will not be tolerated.

A bit about me: I have been on Oasis for a year now. I will be 35 this coming April. I live in Colorado with my fiance (Gretchycat) who has also been a long time play on Oasis. I am a VERY sweet and open person have any other questions just ask. ^_^

I am very laid back, I've never gotten into trouble for anything, and I care about people and their needs. I always have an open ear if someone just wants to talk. I can be a friend to anyone who needs one but I can also be the person to ban someone for griefing regardless of my level of friendship with them. work is work. people need to understand that the staff here DO care. however we have to maintain a certain level of professionalism along with being friendly and personable otherwise things could get all kinds of out of hand as we've all seen a bit of in the past.

well with that all being said I definitely hope that I would be considered for being a new addition to the Oasis Staff Team. Thanks for taking the time to read this!  I love you

Last edited by BunnyLove82 on 7/31/2017, 2:24 pm; edited 7 times in total (Reason for editing : had a birthday)
BunnyLove82
Coal Miner
Coal Miner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Bunnylove82's Jr. Mod Application

Post by 2iguys on 3/14/2017, 4:58 pm

Bunny has always been super helpful and very positive overall, I could see them become Helper, I could see Bunny making a really good addition to the current Oasis SMP staff team!

Last edited by 2iguys on 3/16/2017, 9:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
2iguys
Lapis Miner
Lapis Miner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by BunnyLove82 on 3/14/2017, 10:40 pm

updated
BunnyLove82
Coal Miner
Coal Miner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by gretchyn on 3/15/2017, 12:05 am

vouch! big giant vouch.
gretchyn
Iron Miner
Iron Miner

View user profile https://twitter.com/gretchycat

Back to top Go down

Post by ImBear on 3/15/2017, 3:24 pm

VOUCH! Bunneh is helpful, mature, respectful, nice annnd amazing. :P I think she would be great for this :)
ImBear
Dirt Digger
Dirt Digger

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/ImBearIsMyPSN

Back to top Go down

Post by BunnyLove82 on 3/18/2017, 12:30 am

Updated again
BunnyLove82
Coal Miner
Coal Miner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Suscabot on 3/18/2017, 2:51 pm

Vouch. BunnyLove82 has shown her qualities very well on the server and would make a great addition to the team that keeps this server running smoothly.
Suscabot
Lapis Miner
Lapis Miner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by iWolfyPlays on 3/18/2017, 3:23 pm

I'll throw in a vouch. :D
iWolfyPlays
Iron Miner
Iron Miner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by BunnyLove82 on 3/19/2017, 2:19 am

thanks guys! Smile
BunnyLove82
Coal Miner
Coal Miner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by 4emersons on 3/20/2017, 12:33 am

Well, I haven't seen you in game because I can never get on anymore, but from what I've seen on the forums you are a very mature, down to earth, nice person. Others have spoken highly of you, so I'll take their word for it. Vouch.
4emersons
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by BunnyLove82 on 3/21/2017, 5:17 pm

Smile thanks to everyone who's vouched so far Smile
BunnyLove82
Coal Miner
Coal Miner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mattoosie62 on 3/23/2017, 1:32 pm

You are very Bubbly and are fun player do hope you the best
Mattoosie62
Gold Miner
Gold Miner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by BunnyLove82 on 3/23/2017, 1:48 pm

awwww Thank you Matt! Luvs muh Mr. Moo! I love you
BunnyLove82
Coal Miner
Coal Miner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by BunnyLove82 on 3/27/2017, 12:01 am

updated
BunnyLove82
Coal Miner
Coal Miner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by HeyImLivvy on 4/1/2017, 8:22 pm

VOUCCHHH
HeyImLivvy
Gold Miner
Gold Miner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by BunnyLove82 on 4/3/2017, 6:26 pm

I just wanna throw this out there because I feel that I'm not being taken seriously. I feel that I am very qualified for a staff position considering that I am NOT a child and I am perfectly capable of upholding the rules and helping to keep this server running smoothly. I also feel that I am being overlooked as a qualified applicant because I'm not one of the more "popular" people on the server. I personally don't feel that staffing a server should be a popularity contest as much as who's more qualified to handle the position.
BunnyLove82
Coal Miner
Coal Miner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ThunderHorse on 4/3/2017, 7:13 pm

Patience is key. Staff are good about talking to each other about all applications but just because you have an app doesn't mean you will get staff instantly. I tried to run for staff multiple times and never made it. At the same time running for both oasian and staff at the same time doesnt help your case. I've never been ingame with you and Ive been without internet for 2 years so I cant speak for the community currently but I've been here long enough to know how everything functions. Staff do talk these over, about 1 in 10 applicants will make it, this is not member rank here. The perks can be highly abused so staff make sure they know who they are giving powers to. And no disrespect intended but these rants about how your qualified and being overlooked generally wont help either

Last edited by ThunderHorse on 4/3/2017, 7:57 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Spelling derps)
ThunderHorse
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Woori on 4/3/2017, 7:19 pm

ThunderHorse wrote:Patience is key. Staff are good about talking to about all applications but just becuase you have an app doesn't mean you will get staff instantly. I tried to run for staff multiple times and never made it. At the same time running for both oasian and staff at the same time doesnt help your case. I've never been ingame with youand Ive been wothout internet for 2 years so I cant speak for the community currently but I've been here long enough to know how everything functions. Staff do talk these over, about 1 in 10 applicants will make it, this is not member rank here. The perks can be highly abused so staff make sure they know who they are giving powers to. And no disrespect intended but these rants about how your qualified and being overlooked generally wont help either

^ vouch.

The fact that you constantly talk about it does not speak well to your character. It contradicts how you say you're "not a child". You may not see it, but with each complaint, you take two steps back. It's not a mystery. It's not a popularity thing. I'm telling you why your applications are failing. Please take this advice.
Woori
Gold Miner
Gold Miner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by BunnyLove82 on 4/22/2017, 1:25 pm

Woori wrote:
ThunderHorse wrote:Patience is key. Staff are good about talking to about all applications but just becuase you have an app doesn't mean you will get staff instantly. I tried to run for staff multiple times and never made it. At the same time running for both oasian and staff at the same time doesnt help your case. I've never been ingame with youand Ive been wothout internet for 2 years so I cant speak for the community currently but I've been here long enough to know how everything functions. Staff do talk these over, about 1 in 10 applicants will make it, this is not member rank here. The perks can be highly abused so staff make sure they know who they are giving powers to. And no disrespect intended but these rants about how your qualified and being overlooked generally wont help either

^ vouch.

The fact that you constantly talk about it does not speak well to your character. It contradicts how you say you're "not a child". You may not see it, but with each complaint, you take two steps back. It's not a mystery. It's not a popularity thing. I'm telling you why your applications are failing. Please take this advice.
I don't talk about it all the time. Thanks for the advice though
BunnyLove82
Coal Miner
Coal Miner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by BunnyLove82 on 7/31/2017, 2:29 pm

this feed hasn't moved in ages. *wipes the dust off everything* "Hello!?, Is anyone alive!?"
BunnyLove82
Coal Miner
Coal Miner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top