Trapdoor FlipFlopper

Go down

Trapdoor FlipFlopper Empty Trapdoor FlipFlopper

Post by Lina on 2/12/2017, 8:14 pm

Hi.

This isn't high-priority, but I would appreciate any help finding the person or people responsible for flipping my decorative trapdoors on every build I have in my town. Repeatedly. For 3 weeks now. There are a lot of trapdoors to flip. I'm really tired of fixing all of my builds when I log on.

This is a huge waste of my time, and griefing my experience here. I'm sure whoever is responsible thinks it's hilarious, but this joke has run its course now. I've been surrounding all my builds in barrierblocks to prevent the flipping; another waste of my time. Time I could be spending building other things around the town. I've tried asking for interaction logs, but apparently coreprotect doesn't log trapdoor interactions.

It's only my builds, despite there being other people who built with trapdoors in the same area.
If this person has a problem with me, they should take it to me personally instead of anonymously messing with my town. Even builds high-up off the ground have been affected. I see no pillars, so either they were removed or this person is able to fly.

I know this probably shouldn't irk me, but it's been going on for a while now, and it's to the point where I don't even want to build. I like the trapdoors as decoration, and I should be able to build any way I want without others modifying my structures. I have always built with decorative trapdoors and I never had this problem before. I'm not going to stop building with materials I like.

I will continue to shroud my town in barriers, but I would appreciate any help in this matter. So if you see anyone around my town area flipping all the trapdoors, please let me know.

Thanks.
Lina
Lina
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Trapdoor FlipFlopper Empty Re: Trapdoor FlipFlopper

Post by madscientist032 on 2/13/2017, 6:43 am

Hi Lina.

I sent you a PM. We'll take it from there.

Discord: bit.ly/Oasis_Discord
Twitter: @OasisSMP
madscientist032
madscientist032
Oasis SMP Owner
Oasis SMP Owner

https://www.youtube.com/user/madscientist032

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum