This is mildly irritating.

Go down

This is mildly irritating. Empty This is mildly irritating.

Post by Wv_Hawk_vW on 12/27/2016, 6:36 am

Today I made a video on my youtube channel, and I found that my sheep and cow pens were empty. Prior to the video, people were complaining of lag; At the time, I assumed it was just the amount of people, but when I found my pens empty I assumed it my animals were the cause of the lag. Not the nicest way of clearing the lag, but I guess I could live with it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nul6h-FBiaA

From around 2:50 to 4:00 approximately, you can see not only that my animal pens were completely empty, but you can see also that all four villager cages had someone in there. I spent the rest of my video restoring the animals to their pens, when I had originally planned to spend the rest of the video on mining techniques.

Unfortunately, that's the last time I saw three of those villagers.

This is mildly irritating. 8xCwa3k

My farmer, my blacksmith, and my librarian; the three most valuable villagers I own; have gone missing, and in the context of previous farm griefing, I doubt this is a coincidence that has to do with zombies. Zombies don't delete cows, and they don't leave mutton and wool as though a player had killed them.

Edit: Coordinants are X: 6310, Y: 74, Z: -2412, in case it wasn't shown in the video.
Wv_Hawk_vW
Wv_Hawk_vW
Coal Miner
Coal Miner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

This is mildly irritating. Empty Re: This is mildly irritating.

Post by Shnoork on 12/27/2016, 11:20 pm

I've never known it to be a regular practice on the server to wholesale slaughter livestock to resolve lag. In some situations, sure, but sheep and cows, not so much. As for the villagers, that leads me to believe this whole thing was merely a grief.

Of course, thats what I see when I look at this scenario. I will defer to staff to shed more light on the matter.
Shnoork
Shnoork
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum