Beef's Jr Mod Application

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Beef's Jr Mod Application

Post by Beef_Tank on 7/18/2016, 11:30 pm

Minecraft Username: Beef_Tank

How long have you been playing on THIS server: Soon to be a year! (How time flies!)

How often do you plan on being on THIS server: As much as I can. I might not be able to make it on some times because of School, My YouTube channel, and my game.

Name any JrMods, Mods, or Admins who would vouch for you: Emna (Since there isn't alot of people on right now) But whoever else wants to vouch can in the comment below!  

Why do you deserve JrMod status? I feel that I would be a great help to the community. I have been playing this game for a while and I know pretty much everything! I've even ran a server onceso I have some experience with that. I feel I would be great help.

Helpful: Whenever I'm on and someone asks a question I stop what I'm doing even if it's an in-game life or death situation so I can help. It makes me happy just to know that I may have gotten another player out of a in-game or real life situation! It's just great when I see new players come back because of the helpful community I try to take part in.

Mood: Oasis as a server is amazing which makes me feel amazing when I'm playing on it. As I said in the statement above this one it makes me happy helping out this great community. All the staff members here are pretty cool people from what I've seen! And when I play on this server I feel great! 

Maturity: I have been told many times I am very mature for my age. Once someone even told me I seemed like I was a 30 year old in a 13 year old's body! But it's ok to be immature sometimes right? You gotta have some sense of humor. Whats a community without making friends and telling jokes and such!

Trustworthy: I love it here. I would never do anything to hurt this community. I only lie when it's absolutely needed and I'm a pretty open book. If someone says they don't want me to look at something (Like a build or a chest) I won't. 

Activity: I have not been that active lately mostly due to my Minecraft not working, my YouTube channel and starting development on my new game (Yes I know I am a nerd). But I am planning on finding time to play more often very soon. Thats why I've decided to apply now not earlier. But I will try to play as much as i can especially if I get accepted!

Thank you for making this server. I hope you accept me.

Beef_Tank
Tree Puncher
Tree Puncher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top