TheShinySnorlax Oasian Application

Go down

TheShinySnorlax Oasian Application

Post by The.Shiny.Snorlax on Mon May 30, 2016 6:14 pm

Minecraft username:

Real name (recommended):

How long have you been playing on THIS server?: I believe we are only a month away from it being 1 year!

How often do you plan on being on THIS server?: Probably 7 - 10 hours a week since summer started

Name any JrMods, Mods or Admins who would vouch for you (This means you actually have to ask them): No one at the moment.

Why do you deserve Oasian status? What sets you apart from the other players?: Honestly, there are probably  a lot of people who are funnier, or always know what to say, or  even a lot smarter... but I guarantee you probably cant find many people who are as diligent as me. I will never get discouraged at the first sign of a problem, even if that means taking time out of my day to take down all of my hard work and restart. I would much rather spend my time helping out somebody who cant figure out how to do something than spend time working on my farms or towns. I love Oasis so much because of the positive vibe that this server radiates.  I feel that with the Oasian rank I would be able to help everyone just a little bit more. And that is all I want to do. So from the bottom of my heart, I believe that I should become an Oasian, for the single reason that I would be able to help people more.

Dirt Digger
Dirt Digger

View user profile

Back to top Go down