View previous topic View next topic Go down

ShadowWovle - Jr Mod Application

Post by ShadowWovle on 5/1/2016, 11:26 am

Minecraft username: ShadowWovle

Real name (recommended): Gordon F

How long have you been playing on THIS server?: About 3 Years & 2 Months

How often do you plan on being on THIS server?: However long I can be on

Name any JrMods, Mods, or Admins who would vouch for you: Ones that reply

Why do you deserve JrMod status? What sets you apart from the other players and would make you a good part of the staff?:

Opening Statement

I don't know how to start things like this, so anyways here it goes. Oasis is a very important part of my life. What I mean by that is Oasis has helped me get through live much  easier. If I had a bad day, the Oasis community somehow changed the day for the better. Before Oasis, I was very anti-social and shy. Because of these things, I want to give back to the community by applying for staff.

Who am I?

I'm Gordon, and I love every day that I get to play on Oasis. I have had a bad past that not many people helped me with anything. I don't want people to go though the same past I have. For this reason I'm a very helpful person to anyone by nature. I try to help all the people I can. I can be very mature when maturity is needed. I believe if you put your mind too it, you can do anything and no one can deny you. I'm a very trustworthy. Some ways that I help people is if someone needs someone to talk too, Minecraft, and Oasis knowledge. 

Why I think I should be a Jr Mod

I know that I can't be as good as anyone else because everyone is unique. But I try my best to help everyone every way I can. Here are some reasons why I think I deserve Jr Mod. The first reason is that I enjoy helping people a lot from guest to owner equally. Somethings that I with helped with are land/ground clearing, rules, commands, and minecraft knowledge. Another reason is because I enjoy helping people. The last reason is want to give back to community for making my last 3 years alot better.  

What sets me apart from players

The same thing as I said above, everyone is unique and different. I have things that make me me and you you. I'm a very helpful person, and the things listed above. I may not play a big part in the Oasis community. I went to help the community more than I can now. What would make me a good part of staff would be my knowledge of the rules, non-staff commands, and the Oasis community. 

Activity

I try my best to be active every day for at least 3-8 hours. I'm sometimes online when there are no staff and I see people that need help. I want to help them more than a non-staff player can. I'm also not just active on Minecraft, I'm active on the forums. I check the forums at least 2-3 times a day. My activity will lessen after June 6.

Plans

I have talked to some staff members about this and thought about making a Jr. Mod application. Starting June 6, I will be going to basic training. I will be back in 6-8 weeks. I will becoming a military police in the Air Force. After basic training I will be as active I am now. I hope I get the chance to be a Jr Mod after basic, and start helping people like I use to and more. 

Closing Statement

Oasis has been such a big part of my life. I would love to have the chance to give back to the community. I want to help the Oasis community all I can. Thank you for taking your time to read this.

~Shadow
ShadowWovle
Iron Miner
Iron Miner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ShadowWovle - Jr Mod Application

Post by Espartemos on 5/1/2016, 11:51 am

Espartemos
Diamond Miner
Diamond Miner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by purplert on 5/1/2016, 12:14 pm

Vouch!
purplert
Lapis Miner
Lapis Miner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Shnoork on 5/1/2016, 12:47 pm

Vouch!
Shnoork
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by NinjaCreeper92 on 5/1/2016, 1:27 pm

Vouch! I think you would make a great staff member.

Forum Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by 4emersons on 5/2/2016, 10:47 am

Vouch!
4emersons
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

View user profile

Back to top Go down