Taylor Hills Warp Application

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Taylor Hills Warp Application

Post by Epiccx on 4/29/2016, 4:04 pm

Minecraft username: XxEpicgirlzxX

Real name (recommended): Madison

Proposed name of warp: Taylor Hills (/warp taylorhills)

Location of warp (coordinates): X: -9125 Y: 64 Z: 2850, if you can set it on the jungle plank facing the rules, that would be great!

Why do you deserve a warp?: I don't think I deserve it, but I worked on the town a lot.

If your warp will be for a town, how developed is the skeleton of the town? Is it ready to be inhabited?: The skeleton is somewhat developed, I'm definitely going to add more buildings, like tonight (of the day I posted this) I am going to work on some buildings before the promotions. I think it is also ready to be inhabited. Four players (not including me) already live there. Also, there are public farms (both animals and crops) for everyone to use, resident or not! There are some plots (I will add more), three shop plaza plots (planning to make more of course), and I plan on making a mall, horse stables, and more soon, but I am making this app now in time for the promotions because I host firework shows for the promotions. Also, the town is well lit, there is a hiking trail coming soon, and there is a beach. There are signs directing the players to places.

If this does not get accepted, or needs work, I understand. I applied a little early, I just want the players to access the firework show tomorrow early, teleporting them isn't a problem, but just so it is easier. I am going to work on the town a lot, and more will come soon! I also won't get mad if it doesn't get accepted in a day, of course is takes some time to get to. Thanks for reading! -Epic Smile
Epiccx
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Taylor Hills Warp Application

Post by Dr_Roboto on 4/29/2016, 6:16 pm

Vouches for days!!!!
Dr_Roboto
Redstone Miner
Redstone Miner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Taylor Hills Warp Application

Post by Agwyn on 4/29/2016, 7:51 pm

~Warp set!~

I really feel like this town is coming along nicely, especially with beach area for the fireworks. Keep working on it, it will be an awesome town soon!

Forum Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top