_greenthorn_ JrMod Application

View previous topic View next topic Go down

_greenthorn_ JrMod Application

Post by greenthorn5 on 2/2/2016, 5:11 pm

Minecraft username: _greenthorn_

Real name (recommended):Justin

How long have you been playing on THIS server?:quite a while at one point a took a bit of a break from minecraft but i have been back for an unkown amount of time now.

How often do you plan on being on THIS server?: i try daily but with school and such i don't always find the time but i am on when i can be 

Name any JrMods, Mods, or Admins who would vouch for you: N/A At the moment put in comments if you would vouch and i will edit later on :) 

Why do you deserve JrMod status? What sets you apart from the other players and would make you a good part of the staff?: I play as much as possible and i try to help new players or even people that aren't new as much as posibble *that is within the rules of course* i won't get into anything about me being trusted donor or any of the sort as i get that makes me a bit more trusted within the server i don't believe that one is above another just because they payed money to help out a great server, as well as even as a donator i am still subject to punishment the same as a normal member of the community and still have the same fun on oasis that another member can have so i won't bring that to be a reason that mean i should be accepted as it is not as previously stated i have a lot of fun on the server and try to help and be on when i can aswell as i am good at being a part of a team as every member of the staff team helps keep the server running as a well oiled machine, there is my little thing to answer that question so a little about my self below 

A bit about myself: My name in game is _greenthorn_ currently i am known by other names though as i have gone through a few in my times i am 14 years old and live in NC USA i have been on oasis for a while my exact time i'm not 100% sure, but i have been on long enough i would assume . My Real name is Justin i have a few pets and i go to school for most my day on all days but the weekend so i don't have hours and hours and hours of time to play but i try to help any and all i can and do my best when i am on and that is about all i have to tell you if you want to know more feel free to contact me on the forums or on the server! 

Thank you for looking at my application and i hope to see everyone ingame! 
- Regards _greenthorn_ and or Justin 

I Am pretty sure i have covered the bases for the most part but if i missed anything or if you have a question ask in the comments/replies and i will do my best to tend to it! 

greenthorn5
Tree Puncher
Tree Puncher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: _greenthorn_ JrMod Application

Post by SilentSubscriber on 2/2/2016, 5:17 pm

Well, i made a mess up.... I saw 2015 and i thought it said December XD that was my fault sorry..
hope this didnt bother anyone. :/

-Silent

Last edited by SilentSubscriber on 2/3/2016, 5:22 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Idiot = me)
SilentSubscriber
Redstone Miner
Redstone Miner

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCajwveudwmWWcs3b3ItnTnw

Back to top Go down

Post by Lina on 2/2/2016, 6:55 pm

SilentSubscriber wrote: I believe you have to be on the server for a bit longer to apply for staff.  You also have to be trusted rank too.
Has trusted rank, and join date over a year ago tho

Anymoop - I'm not on enough now to know how active you are, otherwise I'd vouch right away. If others can confirm your activity I'll edit a vouch in here tho. I remember you - decent fellow (L;w;)L helped out with builds and towns, and really active before the above-mentioned break.

Only thing I can think of to recommend right now is maybe some more forum activity. It helps you keep in touch with the community; there are a few game threads, discussions every now and then, music thread, and you can offer support for other people you think deserve ranks. It a fun place (J*-*)J

(This Lina btw, hi)
Lina
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by greenthorn5 on 2/2/2016, 8:18 pm

Means a lot to have a half vouch from you Lina i can try to be more active on the forums

greenthorn5
Tree Puncher
Tree Puncher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by greenthorn5 on 2/8/2016, 5:57 pm

Well someone who enjoys (excuse my language) pissing people off has hacked my MC account so i am having my things transferred over to a different account now

greenthorn5
Tree Puncher
Tree Puncher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top