Oasis MC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I beleive I should be unbanned

Go down

I beleive I should be unbanned Empty I beleive I should be unbanned

Post by digiholic on 1/24/2016, 9:09 am

Minecraft username: digiholic01

Mod/Admin who banned you: revilo410

Reason you were banned:  Griefing

Reason you believe you should be unbanned: I see why I was banned by revilo410. I did not know that I was building too close to another persons building until somebody told me. Me and the other person were so close to building at the same time that he built before me by seconds! Once I realized what I done I had to go to Memphis for a soccer tournament and I could not fix what I've done. I beg of you, PLEASE let me come back on this server. I apologize for all the trouble I caused on this server. Please let me come back and play on my favorite server. Also, I hope I'm not taking this too far but please let me keep my rank as member. I promise I will be more careful next time.

Embarassedbounce
digiholic
digiholic
Coal Miner
Coal Miner

Back to top Go down

I beleive I should be unbanned Empty Re: I beleive I should be unbanned

Post by Revilo410 on 1/24/2016, 1:32 pm

Seeing as though this ban was last year and I did allow an appeal I am going to accept this, but griefs by you were found multiple times so make sure it does not happen again!

Welcome back to Oasis :)

(Your rank as member will also be kept so don't worry about that)

::Rank::     Admin [As of December 2015]
Revilo410
Revilo410
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum