Oasis MC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My Ban Appeal and Help

Go down

My Ban Appeal and Help Empty My Ban Appeal and Help

Post by TheSwiftinator123 on 1/1/2016, 6:43 pm

Minecraft Username: Novablade7
Mod or Admin who banned me: gr00vedrifttreh
Reason I was banned: 'Griefing'
Reason why I should be Unbanned: Since joining the server, I had nothing to warrant banning, I made my own house with tools that I made with resources that I mined. I reported suspicious things (i.e. finding a players head outside my house) and read and followed all the rules (With an exeption of attempting to make TNT for decoration). One piece of information that might be useful, my teammates do not approve of my love for Minecraft, especially after our gymnastics competitions have started, I did not have access to my laptop in which my computer was logged in for the entirety of Thursday and from about 6-11 on Wednesday due to me going to watch The Force Awakens and going to a gymnastics meet, if anyone had seen me on during those times, it is a very real possibility that they might have gotten on my computer and done something to stop me from playing to focus more on practicing. They are very toxic and have ruined my relationship with my boyfriend. I am currently in the process of moving teams but we had all stayed together in our coaches house before our meet as it was a long drive. Any clarity or evidence of my "greifing" would be much appreciated.
Thanks, Olivia
TheSwiftinator123
TheSwiftinator123
Dirt Digger
Dirt Digger

Back to top Go down

My Ban Appeal and Help Empty Re: My Ban Appeal and Help

Post by Gr00veDriftTreh on 1/1/2016, 9:52 pm

Ok I did a quick check over your actions on the server and it seems that the only greifing activity was on the Wednesday that you pointed out in your appeal. Sadly there is no plugin on earth atm to tell who used your account at any given moment. Despite this, I am willing to give you a second chance.

Appeal Approved!

Remember that your account is your responsibility and that all griefs by your account will be accounted for. Be sure to take precautions to protect your account and your laptop from anyone (big or small) to keep an incident like this from happening again.
Gr00veDriftTreh
Gr00veDriftTreh
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum