Oasis MC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cyborg_Mooshrum Ban Appeal

Go down

Cyborg_Mooshrum Ban Appeal Empty Cyborg_Mooshrum Ban Appeal

Post by Cyborg_Mooshrum on 12/27/2015, 7:08 pm

Minecraft Username: Cyborg_Mooshrum

Mod/Admin who banned you: healthmagazine

Reason you were banned: Griefing/ insulting players

Reason you believe you should be unbanned:
I am sincerely sorry for I did. I feel like I should be unbanned because the damage to the property was a prank between me and NecroNine, who I know personally. It's easily reversible and in fact Necro doesn't feel upset or angered in any way. Even though you told me beforehand not to do it, I wasn't looking in chat and I didn't realize I was wrong until it was too late. This ban alone will help me to learn the rules and if not, NecroNine and my other friends on here can do that. Besides, if I am kept banned, it would instead be a detriment to these people who include BalanceJF, camameal, NecroNine, xXAwesomeGirl8Xx, rvalenzuela10, and so on. These people have tried to stand up for me and will continue to do so if they are confronted. I will learn from this. Thank you for taking the time to read this and I'm sorry for the miscommunication.

Sincerely, Cyborg_Mooshrum

Cyborg_Mooshrum
Tree Puncher
Tree Puncher

Back to top Go down

Cyborg_Mooshrum Ban Appeal Empty Re: Cyborg_Mooshrum Ban Appeal

Post by HealthMagazine on 12/27/2015, 7:12 pm

appeal accepted, next time inform me of who you were griefing, (i spoke to the kid who was pranked) but please read the rules, and dont kill any thing without explicit permission because then chances are the pranked wouldnt know and hed just report you, also listen to warning. Thanks for appealing.
HealthMagazine
HealthMagazine
Emerald Miner
Emerald Miner

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum