Oasis MC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tigercam9's Veteran Application

Go down

Tigercam9's Veteran Application Empty Tigercam9's Veteran Application

Post by tigercam9 on 12/23/2015, 10:15 pm

Minecraft username: Tigercam9

Real name (recommended):
Cam
How long have you been playing on THIS server?:
4-5 weeks
How often do you plan on being on THIS server?:
Forever, or as long as possible.
Have you voted for Oasis at www.bit.ly/oasisv ?:
Yes, both websites.
Name any JrMods, Mods or Admins who would vouch for you (This means you actually have to ask them):
Espartemos
Why do you deserve Veteran status? What sets you apart from the other Trusted players?: I'm a trustworthy person, I'm on the server almost everyday, and I'm willing to lend a helping hand.

tigercam9
Tree Puncher
Tree Puncher

Back to top Go down

Tigercam9's Veteran Application Empty Re: Tigercam9's Veteran Application

Post by madscientist032 on 12/23/2015, 10:32 pm

Hi Tiger,

While I really appreciate your eagerness to apply for Veteran rank, there are a number of things I want to make rather clear. I don't want to offend you so please take these words as constructive criticism and not me being a jerk.

Veteran application is open to players who have been an active player on the server with a forum join date of at least three or more months. You joined only 10-15 days ago, and as such you unfortunately do not meet this time requirement. I'm sorry, but this is how the cookie crumbles.

Second of all, your application is extremely short. I would advise you put some time and thought into this application! Sell yourself! Explain to the community why you'd be a great veteran player. Don't just have a one or two sentence blurb. There are a multitude of other veteran applications that you can use as an example or even draw inspirations from.

Finally, it's common courtesy to ask for players and staff members to vouch for you. It's not wise to assume they will vouch. Who knows, they might be offended and it could work against you. Now this doesn't mean you should spam everybody who joins the server and ask them to vouch - this gets rather irritating and will not help your case. Be polite and respectful.

With these three items in mind, I would kindly advise you wait it out and apply in another 3-4 months.

Please let me know if you have any questions as I will be happy to assist.

Discord: bit.ly/Oasis_Discord
Twitter: @OasisSMP
madscientist032
madscientist032
Oasis SMP Owner
Oasis SMP Owner

https://www.youtube.com/user/madscientist032

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum