Frost/Ezio_Gamn for vet December 2015

Go down

Frost/Ezio_Gamn for vet December 2015 Empty Frost/Ezio_Gamn for vet December 2015

Post by Ezio-Gamn on 12/19/2015, 9:13 pm

Minecraft username: Ezio_Gamn

Real name (recommended): Kobie Nathaniel DiFilippo

How long have you been playing on THIS server?: 1 year and 3-4 months

How often do you plan on being on THIS server?: I plan on being here for a very very long time with no change of plans as of now.

Have you voted for Oasis at www.bit.ly/oasisv ?: more times than I can count so more than 9

Name any JrMods, Mods or Admins who would vouch for you (This means you actually have to ask them):  I will have any Jrmods+ name themselves in the comments below.

Why do you deserve Veteran status? What sets you apart from the other Trusted players?:
I deserve veteran due to my love and dedication to the server, I love to help new people out and keep them active for a long time. I report the griefers or and griefs and usually keep people hyped up for events. I love the staff and above else I love the people inside the server. I will not shy from helping others even though I enjoy building alone. I am a fine leader when it comes to any moments where I look over many people at a time. I also pride myself ( Incoming contradiction) in having a very low ego. I build quick and have many friends who will help in my builds. If I enjoy a player I will usually enjoy building with them at any thime of day even during a project or my own. I am a very chill person and would be able to help even more people as a vet. Thankyou for reading my post and I wish you all a merry christmas, a happy hanukkah, a great kwanzaa, and a happy holiday. 
                               -Ezio December 19 2015  santa rendeer santa

Edit: I am honest when I am corrected or told criticism. I was told by my favorite building buddy health_magazine that I should make this list longer. So I am. I would like to add that as a vet it would give me a big gateway into finnaly becoming a JrMod. I am up on schoolnight into 2 Am on the east shore and would patrol the new players for possible griefings. I would be a responsible and diligent person and respect my fellow players. I would respect the wishes of the mods ad they were my family, and the community as a whole. mainly cause it is, I would honestly never want to leave this server. If I may have a joyous holiday with your families.  santa rendeer santa

Last edited by Ezio-Gamn on 12/24/2015, 2:55 am; edited 1 time in total
Ezio-Gamn
Ezio-Gamn
Dirt Digger
Dirt Digger

Back to top Go down

Frost/Ezio_Gamn for vet December 2015 Empty Re: Frost/Ezio_Gamn for vet December 2015

Post by raidenraccoon on 12/22/2015, 3:57 pm

Vouch
raidenraccoon
raidenraccoon
Iron Miner
Iron Miner

http://raidenraccoon.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Frost/Ezio_Gamn for vet December 2015 Empty Re: Frost/Ezio_Gamn for vet December 2015

Post by CartmanMC on 1/8/2016, 7:51 am

Vouch from me! <3

CartmanMC
Tree Puncher
Tree Puncher

Back to top Go down

Post by Epiccx on 1/8/2016, 7:24 pm

Vouch!
Epiccx
Epiccx
Diamond Miner
Diamond Miner

Back to top Go down