Cosmic_Fish's Veteran Application

Go down

Cosmic_Fish's Veteran Application Empty Cosmic_Fish's Veteran Application

Post by QuartzKoi on 11/22/2015, 2:52 pm

Minecraft username: Cosmic_Fish (Previously known as zombieprophecy)

Real name (recommended): Trent Smith

How long have you been playing on THIS server?: 1.6 years

How often do you plan on being on THIS server?: Until the universe implodes on itself.

Have you voted for Oasis at www.bit.ly/oasisv ?: Yes

Name any JrMods, Mods or Admins who would vouch for you (This means you actually have to ask them): Not to my knowledge

Why do you deserve Veteran status? What sets you apart from the other Trusted players?:

Activeness:
       Every day I would say I play about 1-4 hours after, and sometimes before school.I am the kind of person who gets my homework done at school, so I never have to wait to play so that I can do homework. On weekends I play pretty much all day outside of food, bathroom breaks, and errands I need to run
    Helpfulness:  
           I have helped so many people from helping them build, to letting them live in my town, and I would like to help even more people. I have built, or helped build a lot of houses for people. Every time a new player joins when I am on, i give them free tools and food.
     Dedicated:
         I have been playing on this server for well over a year, and I never plan on stopping. I did stop playing for about 2 months a few months back, but that was only because my computer was broken. the day I got my computer back I got on again.
    Bringing in new players:
         Currently, I have brought around five of my friends onto the server, and they love playing on it. Each one of them has at least clocked in 5 hours.
     Mistakes: The first time I ever got on Oasis was in early 2013. My friend Appleinyourface (AppleHugs) introduced me to the server. This was the first day I ever played minecraft on the PC. I played around for a bit, and then I decided, "Hey, I need some free loot!" So I went around and griefed, luckily, Gweedo358 caught me and banned me. I was let back on over a year later because I learned from my mistake, and I have been having so much fun on the server ever since.

I hope that you enjoyed my Application, and i really hope that you consider vouching for me!
  Thanks!
               -Cosmic_Fish Cosmic_Fish's Veteran Application 758422
QuartzKoi
QuartzKoi
Coal Miner
Coal Miner

Back to top Go down

Cosmic_Fish's Veteran Application Empty Re: Cosmic_Fish's Veteran Application

Post by Epiccx on 11/23/2015, 12:08 am

Vouch!
Epiccx
Epiccx