Benji's JrMod Application

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Benji's JrMod Application

Post by BenjiComics on 11/16/2015, 7:43 pm

Minecraft username: CriticalComicMC

Real name (recommended): Benji Papp

How long have you been playing on THIS server?: Since The end of July I believe

How often do you plan on being on THIS server?: I play on it as much as I can right now, but when I get my own laptop this christmas I will be playing on it everyday of the week

Name any JrMods, Mods, or Admins who would vouch for you: Anyone Who Would Like To Vouch For Me.

Why do you deserve JrMod status? What sets you apart from the other players and would make you a good part of the staff? I believe I would Be good for JrMod because I always want to help people. I know JrMods mostly work with griefing, and I already report grief whenever I see it. I would love to be a much bigger part of this server and help people. This server is my most played server most likely because I have fun on here and love everyone on it. It would be awesome if I got JrMod. Thank You For Reading This.

BenjiComics
Dirt Digger
Dirt Digger

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Benji's JrMod Application

Post by retkojy on 11/16/2015, 9:01 pm

I do think your a very nice player, but you need to be more active on the forums and in game. Also app should be longer. but otherwise good luck!

retkojy
Diamond Miner
Diamond Miner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by BenjiComics on 11/17/2015, 4:43 pm

Retkojy with how much I can get on a computer I am on the server a lot more than you would think.

BenjiComics
Dirt Digger
Dirt Digger

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ThunderHorse on 11/17/2015, 6:37 pm

I think ret is referring to time played on oasis not how long you're online. Jrmod is not an easy rank to get it is by far the hardest rank to apply for. There's more to jrmod then just cleaning up griefs and banning players.

And he is right your not active enough on the forums (I'm not sure about ingame since I've had no Internet for about 3 months now), you only have 12 posts on the forums which shows your not very active on the forums.  Most the Jrmods have hundreds of posts.

It has also taken most of the current and former staff closer to a year to get jrmod (not everyone, a lot did in half the time). And the app is very short for a jrmod app

My suggestion would be wait a few more months,  get more active on the forums,  really increase the reasons on your app,  then re-apply.

Last edited by ThunderHorse on 11/17/2015, 6:39 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : darn swype)
ThunderHorse
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Shnoork on 11/17/2015, 7:16 pm

Staff ranks are not given lightly, friendo. Gotta immerse yourself in the community real good.
Shnoork
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top