Baecon's JrMod Application :D

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Baecon's JrMod Application :D

Post by TheGaminBaconYT on 8/12/2015, 11:08 pm

Minecraft username: CrazyBaeMagazine (Nickname is Baecon)

Real name (recommended): Dylan

How long have you been playing on THIS server?: I've been playing on this server since February, but since you guys go by forum join date, I've been on the server approximately 4 months now.

How often do you plan on being on THIS server?: Everyday, but sometimes that might change depending on what goes on in my crazy life xD.

Name any JrMods, Mods, or Admins who would vouch for you: I don't usually ask for vouches, but If you'd like to vouch, please do so by replying :D.

Why do you deserve JrMod status? What sets you apart from the other players and would make you a good part of the staff?:
I don't wanna annoy you guys with an essay, but here we go.... I think that i deserve JrMod because I'm a friendly person, I love to help and have fun, and honestly, if I don't get JrMod, I won't mind because the server is the still the best around. Every second that I can be on minecraft, it's usually and most likely going to be on Oasis. Even when I don't have something to build or work on on Oasis, I still come on and see if anyone needs help, and if they do, I'll help them :D. If nobody needs help, I'll just chill out and talk in chat. If you guys have any suggestions for me or would like to vouch, please do so by leaving a reply. Thanks and have a Fantastic Day/Night! :D
TheGaminBaconYT
Coal Miner
Coal Miner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Baecon's JrMod Application :D

Post by Bain on 8/18/2015, 11:46 am

You have been here for 4 months, and in my eyes, you'd be a good JrMod, but there are two things holding me back from vouching.

1. While you have been here for 4 months, you've spent a lot of that time inactive, in fact, you just got back from inactivity a few weeks ago. 

2. This application is very short and lacks detail. Most applications are paragraphs long and have several key points explaining why they deserve JrMod, you can check out other applications, just don't copy them.

I'd recommend expanding your reasoning and just continuing to be active for another few months. Not trying to bring you down, I think you would do a good job at JrMod, but as I said above, these are the main things I need to see before vouching.

Good luck.
Bain
Emerald Miner
Emerald Miner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by shadeyghost on 8/18/2015, 10:54 pm

Well, if you look at my jrmod app, look at how long that is and tell me that isn't "long enough" but aside the point. Baecon, i would love to see you as staff, just not now, and maybe wait a few more months, instead of this you should go for veteran imo. GL anyways tho.
shadeyghost
Diamond Miner
Diamond Miner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Espartemos on 9/1/2015, 7:45 pm

Locked upon request!
Espartemos
Diamond Miner
Diamond Miner

View user profile